Jump to content Jump to content

No visible rear wing damage and very rare sidepod damage on sim damage(also damag rate sim) settings

• A detailed description of the issue.
    • Its very very hard to get sidepod damage althoug everything is on sim settings. Also the rear wing damage is not visibl. Only wheel and wing brakes. Diffusor cant be damaged plus rear wing cant get more damage then yellow/ orange. The weird thing is monday i got floor damage from brake signs but the next day nothing
  • Report Code
    • MDCC-ABEC-VJAJ-SBJE
  • Platform?
    • Steam (PC)
  • Game-mode?
    • All
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
    • restart PC and Game. Checking the files with Steam
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
    • BElow
    • also not my vid but shows it perfectly 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible
    • when i reverse into barrier or other cars. ramming with the side into other cars

Unbenannt.PNG

Edited by Pastashark
  • Agree 5
Posted (edited)

Forgot  to meantion. Diffusor cant be damaged plsu wing cant get more damage then yellow/ orange. The weird thing is monday i got floor damage from brake signs but the next day nothing

Edited by Pastashark
  • Agree 3
  • Pastashark changed the title to No visible rear wing damage and very rare sidepod damage on sim damage(also damag rate sim) settings

Same on PS5. Maybe they have found a bug? The new damage model is available otherwise you would not have been able to test it extensively in the preview

Edited by TJH

Any updates of the developer? Can some influencer please address this serious issue? 

Why did codemasters not interact with the community? 

Is this a one-way-forum? 

I have refund the game because of this joke. 

20 hours ago, Tazzilo said:

Any updates of the developer? Can some influencer please address this serious issue? 

Why did codemasters not interact with the community? 

Is this a one-way-forum? 

I have refund the game because of this joke. 

I don't think that any F1 Game influencer would criticize Codemasters as it would probably brake contracts etc. so in the future they wont receive game earlier, some promotion etc.