Jump to content Jump to content

I think this year we need to get the ability to adjust the size of sponsors on the car, helmet and suit. It looks really poor when the sponsor doesn’t sit right on the car. Just allowing us to rotate and scale it would be sufficient IMO, I can’t understand why this wasn’t added after most of the community asked for it last year. Same with adjusting the colours on the suit and helmet independently of the car so it doesn’t clash. 

Would really love to see this patched in when the circuits come along as a bit of a quality of life adjustment.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

100% also removing some of the sponsors so they presumably can be dished out in podium pass is a big no. 

But yeah at it's very basic level, let us resize sponsors and colour the suits independently. 

12 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

100% also removing some of the sponsors so they presumably can be dished out in podium pass is a big no. 

But yeah at it's very basic level, let us resize sponsors and colour the suits independently. 

Yeah I did find the use of sponsors in the podium pass strange. Wouldn’t be so against it if they used partners such as DHL, aramco etc in the pass and then let you use them on the car but ‘licensing issues’ probably stops that🙃

13 hours ago, GBPolesitter said:

Yeah I did find the use of sponsors in the podium pass strange. Wouldn’t be so against it if they used partners such as DHL, aramco etc in the pass and then let you use them on the car but ‘licensing issues’ probably stops that🙃

It's worse than that, the ones you get from the pass or the store (like the Spation (?) one and the other) can't even be used in My Team. I expected them to be permanent goodies decals you can use whenever, but nope, not selectable. Still stuck with 5 max, and they've reduced the list considerably. I'm hoping the unlocked ones not being in My Team is a bug, I can't believe this is meant to be this way.

14 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

They were not removed. The vanity sponsors are new ones that can only be used in Multiplayer.

Edited by BelgiumDude
36 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

They were not removed. The vanity sponsors are new ones that can only be used in Multiplayer.

There's no RGB which was a nice bank looking sponsor for the sidepod or DuoTone which was a cool smaller logo for the back of the car, looked very professional. There was a also a signature style one that was good though I forget the name, that's gone too. It's disappointing if I'll end up having to 'earn' these back on Podium Pass. 

Don't even tell me about it, it's the one thing that drives me mad in terms of customisation, like the majority of other racing games have this. Look at the photos I've linked, one fits perfectly then the other side is slightly over 😂

Please add this Codies! 

20210715_155617.jpg

20210715_155639.jpg

The resizing of sponsors would be nice however the biggest issue is we need the ability to have separate colours for the cars sponsors, race suits, gloves and helmet otherwise you end up not being able to see them depending on the colours you choose for the car  

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, ssalter772 said:

Don't even tell me about it, it's the one thing that drives me mad in terms of customisation, like the majority of other racing games have this. Look at the photos I've linked, one fits perfectly then the other side is slightly over 😂

Please add this Codies! 

20210715_155617.jpg

20210715_155639.jpg

Arghhhhhhh my OCD is coming out STOP IT!!!

• Haha 1