Jump to content Jump to content

1 minute ago, Expertracer6289 said:

@BarryBLpls make a announcement on whats gonna happen

It's not happening. It's a fact thay has been around for a long time. 

Imola, Jeddah, Portimao, yes. 

Melbourne, Spain, Abu Dhabi, Turkey, no.

It seriously cannot be any clearer than that and has been that clear since about April, or whenever the game was announced. 

1 minute ago, magpieracer48 said:

It's not happening. It's a fact thay has been around for a long time. 

Imola, Jeddah, Portimao, yes. 

Melbourne, Spain, Abu Dhabi, Turkey, no.

It seriously cannot be any clearer than that and has been that clear since about April, or whenever the game was announced. 

well why making a game then with no 2021 adjustments on the 2020 tracks 

• Agree 1
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, Expertracer6289 said:

@BarryBLpls make a announcement on whats gonna happen

@magpieracer48 has summed it up really. As did my previous comments. The 3 new circuits will be based on the approved 2021 layouts, the others on the approved 2020 layouts.

1 hour ago, KNT2011 said:

I mean, okay? I suppose I can't think of another scandal :classic_laugh:

They have said multiple times they won't be updating the Spain or Aussie circuits this year though, most people posting here are over it. 

Quote that they said it official!

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

@magpieracer48 has summed it up really. As did my previous comments. The 3 new circuits will be based on the approved 2021 layouts, the others on the approved 2020 layouts.

Spain 2020. Scandal! Shame! Layout is already there…

2 hours ago, FIE said:

Spain 2020. Scandal! Shame! Layout is already there…

Sorry, but the layout at the game it's not the same as real life. 
They could add to the game, but people will complain for that too, it's a complicate situation, i am glad that they did some changes at the game, like Suzuka, Canada and Abu Dhabi for example. They are adding some stuff already this year, it's clear for next year the tracks will be a lot more accurated and close to real life, besides the layout changes. 

The best way to get out of this is accept the fact. And to be honest, it's just a single Turn and you're not doing a 24h race at the Spain, and probably not doing some races at every day in Spain. 

• Agree 1

They don't have to introduce it right away, they can do it later, like adding the tracks, but it's only about 1 corner, Australia can be left because it won't be there anyway and Abu Dhabi can also be done in December / January as it happens. Although this one corner in Spain and they could immediately improve curbs there on like in Japan, players would be glad they did whatever.
What's this writing that the game 2021 has tracks based on 2020? 2021 is 2021 and not 2020 so I do not understand this writing.

6 minutes ago, AndRe5550148 said:

They don't have to introduce it right away, they can do it later, like adding the tracks, but it's only about 1 corner, Australia can be left because it won't be there anyway and Abu Dhabi can also be done in December / January as it happens. Although this one corner in Spain and they could immediately improve curbs there on like in Japan, players would be glad they did whatever.
What's this writing that the game 2021 has tracks based on 2020? 2021 is 2021 and not 2020 so I do not understand this writing.

GraciousFreeGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif.7f7a9c96d68e1e6685feee4a8a26a8a8.gif

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, ParadoxAMG53 said:

Sorry, but the layout at the game it's not the same as real life. 
They could add to the game, but people will complain for that too, it's a complicate situation, i am glad that they did some changes at the game, like Suzuka, Canada and Abu Dhabi for example. They are adding some stuff already this year, it's clear for next year the tracks will be a lot more accurated and close to real life, besides the layout changes. 

The best way to get out of this is accept the fact. And to be honest, it's just a single Turn and you're not doing a 24h race at the Spain, and probably not doing some races at every day in Spain. 

The problem I have with Codemasters is pretty simple. We buy a game which is based on the current official F1 Season 2021. Since many months we all know that the hairpin turn 10 in Barcelona  is going to be changed. But it‘s not in the game and since this morning I know personally for the first time, that they won’t update it this year. It’s frustrating. Definitely it’s good that they add the new tracks. But why do they won’t update at the same time Spain too and patch it into the game? They would not build the track from new. It’s just one corner. And in this context it is understandable for me. Especially because Codemasters / EA certainly doesn’t use just one person for building tracks. It‘s nice to have a feature like braking point, but I can’t let go of the feeling that the focus on the essential is being lost every year. Before they open new construction sites, the essential things should first be improved. And there are some of them that need more attention than a story mode that is played through after seven hours. I understand a lot. I don’t blame them, that Abu Dhabi won’t get an update with the new corners this year, because the confirmation was pretty late. But Spain is definitely known since last year. And then I don’t understand why an update is not brought out at the same time as the new circuits.

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, FIE said:

It would be the biggest scandal in the history of F1 games! Especially when we talk about the new Layout from Spain, which already exist in the game. We all could drive the new racing line, but the AI is too stupid to follow. I have to say, they already knew since many months, that Spain will open the new hairpin turn 10. Are they drinking too much coffee? All they have to do is program the new racing line. Are they serious?! 

Dude what you mean is the old layout which is in the game if you take the "wide line".

The new layout looks fimiliar but is totally new with a different angle.