Jump to content Jump to content

Dialogues from commentators about MyTeam in first race are missing?

It seems like some dialogues that we had in F1 2020 from the commentators at the beginning of the first race are missing in this year's game. It was the ones that talk about how there're now 11 teams on the grid and the new team is run by an owner driver or something along those lines. It was quite subtle but I really like how they mention it and it created good amount of immersion and made me feel special...without those lines this year it felt like "so my team is quite forgettable huh?" LOLZ

Hope CM could add it back into game. 

The only line of dialogue in the race intros now is Davidson talking about race day nerves and the day you don’t have them...😴😴😴 No idea why they’ve removed the commentary lines for the race and other sessions... Braking Point must really be memory heavy🙃 In all honesty seems as if we’ve traded a lot of little features and details for a 7 hour non repeatable story. 

• Agree 2

Yeah there is a few things more missing as well, eg when a practice session ends and your cam switches to TV mode to show your car / helmet driver cam for a few seconds, it doesnt seem to show your result any more. In 2020 it showed your driver name and the spot you achieved. Now you only have the camera view without a result blended in.