Jump to content Jump to content

Please make the Special Decals from the shop usable in MyTeam

I was really excited that there're and will be more decals added to the game this year, but at the same time disappointed that they aren't integrated into the MyTeam mode as sponsors...and it made me wonder, why can't we just have those decals purely as cosmetic item in the MyTeam car just like the way they are in the multiplayer modes?

I always think only having 5 sponsors in MyTeam was a bit lacking, but if we can use those special decals bought from the shop and podium pass, we can then pretend them to be extra sponsors and make the MyTeam car looks more "realistic" like the real teams with huge amount of sponsors on the car. If this option can be add to the game, then the decals in the shop will be much more attractive imo. 

The thing is, those new decals look really good, I think it was a huge shame that I couldn't use them in more different ways, so please, CM!

btw, I think some sponsor decals (such as Zigzag) from F1 2020 are missing in the main menu customization...please don't tell me it's intentional LOL

Edited by DRTApophis
  • Agree 4

Seconded. I don't see the point of unlocking them or buying them if I can't even use it in the mode I'll spend 90% of my time in. It would just make sense, give players a permanent decal they can stick on their cars regardless of sponsors. Please add this in the game soon, Codies, it's a little thing that would just be better than what it is now with no effort on your part needed.

• Agree 3
  • DRTApophis changed the title to Please make the Special Decals from the shop usable in MyTeam
  • 2 weeks later...

ya i bought one when i realized i could not use it in career i was ****** i wasted my money actually not sure where we can use it when online it removes the sponsors (atleast it did on mine) and cant use in GP or TT or career so where can we actually use these?

35 minutes ago, TwistedWays said:

ya i bought one when i realized i could not use it in career i was ****** i wasted my money actually not sure where we can use it when online it removes the sponsors (atleast it did on mine) and cant use in GP or TT or career so where can we actually use these?

I think decals are shown on the cars in multiplayer modes, just not on the race suit and helmet for whatever reasons...

Speaking of decals in multiplayer, I've made a list of decals that are included in the MyTeam mode but strangely not selectable in multiplayer (which is the other way around from this topic):

• A+F
  • Asiatic Dynamics
  • Avolo
  • Charge
  • Equinox
  • JPB
  • James V.S.
  • Jingshen
  • Kassandre
  • Niesga Ottoman
  • Opaque
  • Pacifico
  • Painite
  • Polor
  • Sudu
  • Zigzag

Quite an amount of missing stuff tbh...

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 6:05 PM, DRTApophis said:

I think decals are shown on the cars in multiplayer modes, just not on the race suit and helmet for whatever reasons...

Speaking of decals in multiplayer, I've made a list of decals that are included in the MyTeam mode but strangely not selectable in multiplayer (which is the other way around from this topic):

• A+F
  • Asiatic Dynamics
  • Avolo
  • Charge
  • Equinox
  • JPB
  • James V.S.
  • Jingshen
  • Kassandre
  • Niesga Ottoman
  • Opaque
  • Pacifico
  • Painite
  • Polor
  • Sudu
  • Zigzag

Quite an amount of missing stuff tbh...

Please add these sponsors back into the online car

4 hours ago, Monzie83 said:

Please add these sponsors back into the online car

I seriously don't understand why these're not included for the online car, it's so inconvenient when I wanna test out how the MyTeam car could look with different sponsors, well I couldn't even test it because the decals are simply not there.