Jump to content Jump to content

What happened to the short tracks?

3 minutes ago, TFBISE16 said:

Not that I ever drove them much or particularly cared for them but will they be added in when the other circuits are patched in?

They will definitely not be added since they removed them. Don't count on updating the tracks for many years, they don't care, they improved 4 tracks and it will probably end there.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
1 minute ago, AndRe5550148 said:

They will definitely not be added since they removed them. Don't count on updating the tracks for many years, they don't care, they improved 4 tracks and it will probably end there.

Nah I'm not moaning about tracks or updates that's nothing to do with it I know why some are delayed and why some werent updated.

Curious to why the short versions were removed though as they've been a mainstay in the games for as long as I can remember.

9 minutes ago, TFBISE16 said:

Nah I'm not moaning about tracks or updates that's nothing to do with it I know why some are delayed and why some werent updated.

Curious to why the short versions were removed though as they've been a mainstay in the games for as long as I can remember.

Historic cars were also removed for some reason. But don't expect them to suddenly add it.

35 minutes ago, Acerees said:

They will add them (i think) it’s EA you just have to pay extra for it in about 4-5 months.

Not the angle I'm going for I'm just asking a question not having a dig. 

10 minutes ago, TFBISE16 said:

Not the angle I'm going for I'm just asking a question not having a dig. 

I’m not either I’m saying that EA do a lot of DLC that used to be considered as part of the game.  It’s fact and it’s successful (IE they make a lot of money from the DLC). So I stand by what I say.  If it doesn’t start happening with this years title then I guarantee that it will happen next year onwards.

Just now, FTBuzzard said:

Since there are no more Classic Cars and therefore no more Classic Challenges, the short tracks have probably also been removed.

Guess thats 100 points for you, FTBuzzard!

58 minutes ago, AndRe5550148 said:

Looking at what EA does with games, I will not be surprised at all. haha xD

EA only got involved halfway through development, so they don't have that much influence yet, at least not on F1 2021.

• Agree 1
53 minutes ago, FTBuzzard said:

Since there are no more Classic Cars and therefore no more Classic Challenges, the short tracks have probably also been removed.

Makes sense actually didnt think of it like that.

2 hours ago, AndRe5550148 said:

Theyve updated most tracks, and from what I've played of them, the tracks are so much nicer to drive. Tbh, top job to codies

15 minutes ago, IrishRacer04 said:

Theyve updated most tracks, and from what I've played of them, the tracks are so much nicer to drive. Tbh, top job to codies

All of them? Show me changes on "all" tracks, unless you're blind. The tracks are in 2016 versions and nothing has been done on them except to change the asphalt and you think they did something.

Just now, AndRe5550148 said:

All of them? Show me changes on "all" tracks, unless you're blind. The tracks are in 2016 versions and nothing has been done on them except to change the asphalt and you think they did something.

Did I say all; no. Theyve changed the curbs, changed the curb physics, havent noticed asphalt, and MY personal opinion is that they are better. So no im not blind, thanks.

• Agree 3
2 hours ago, IrishRacer04 said:

Did I say all; no. Theyve changed the curbs, changed the curb physics, havent noticed asphalt, and MY personal opinion is that they are better. So no im not blind, thanks.

"They changed the curbs" so show me where other than the 4 tracks I listed.

21 hours ago, AndRe5550148 said:

"They changed the curbs" so show me where other than the 4 tracks I listed.

Japan, Canada, Monza, Russia, Baku and spain for example has had small but nice changes by removing bumps etc😀

35 minutes ago, IrishRacer04 said:

Japan, Canada, Monza, Russia, Baku and spain for example has had small but nice changes by removing bumps etc😀

I think we are writing about a different game because apart from changing the graphics, it gives the illusion that I cannot see anything different.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:51 PM, TFBISE16 said:

Not that I ever drove them much or particularly cared for them but will they be added in when the other circuits are patched in?

They were only used for the classic cars and considering those aren't in there is no point in having the short tracks. As to why the classic cars weren't there? Probably the reason you stated there applied to the vast majority of F1 players who touch a few of the more recent classic cars a handful of times but ignore it most of the time so it simply wasn't worth spending the money on them.

15 hours ago, AndRe5550148 said:

I think we are writing about a different game because apart from changing the graphics, it gives the illusion that I cannot see anything different.

Russia has elevation fixes in the 3rd sector and helps the track feel alot better, Japan has the new kerbs and new elevation changes, Monza has new kerbs and elevation, gravel trap changes, Spain has new fixes to the track surface with bumps and unrealistic camber and Baku looks way better and drives better. Abu Dahbi is also MASSIVE in terms of changes, the kerbing and details have been fixed. I get your annoyed at CM but I put this down to them making the new tracks which will most likely be fully up to date!

• Disagree 1
2 hours ago, a2mobie said:

Russia has elevation fixes in the 3rd sector and helps the track feel alot better, Japan has the new kerbs and new elevation changes, Monza has new kerbs and elevation, gravel trap changes, Spain has new fixes to the track surface with bumps and unrealistic camber and Baku looks way better and drives better. Abu Dahbi is also MASSIVE in terms of changes, the kerbing and details have been fixed. I get your annoyed at CM but I put this down to them making the new tracks which will most likely be fully up to date!

Monza updated hahaha Good you are dude, nothing has been changed there.