Jump to content Jump to content

Glitched trophies and ps5 frame rate issues

• 2 weeks later...

Same for me with the league trophy on ps5, the most annoying thing at the moment is when all you can hear is loud f1 cars going through a tunnel sounds and then the engine sound disappears and it sounds like an electric car when the other sound stops for a few seconds, thought 50 races online hadn't popped after my super licence said i'd done the 50 races, it popped on the next race but was still at 50 instead of 51, had some weird issues tonight while playing 2 player career also. Still have 2 trophies that haven't popped on dirt 5 also which would be for the platinum, the overall distance one and the 30,000 in a career gymkhana event one, which i've earned multiple times to make sure. Also, in the attached pic, the guy in first actually finished 3rd with those weird timings?

F1® 2021_20210723193802.jpg

Edited by Mdfk79
additional info
28 minutes ago, Mdfk79 said:

Same for me with the league trophy on ps5, the most annoying thing at the moment is when all you can hear is loud f1 cars going through a tunnel sounds and then the engine sound disappears and it sounds like an electric car when the other sound stops for a few seconds, thought 50 races online hadn't popped after my super licence said i'd done the 50 races, it popped on the next race but was still at 50 instead of 51, had some weird issues tonight while playing 2 player career also. Still have 2 trophies that haven't popped on dirt 5 also which would be for the platinum, the overall distance one and the 30,000 in a career gymkhana event one, which i've earned multiple times to make sure. Also, in the attached pic, the guy in first actually finished 3rd with those weird timings?

F1® 2021_20210723193802.jpg

I think I raced against you yesterday or the day before😂

that sound is due too 3d audio, turn it off, problem solved until CM fixes it (in 10 years or so) 

can you guys tell what part off baku causes stutter? Because it’s one of my favourite tracks and have spent already quite some time there but never encountered stutters

On 7/24/2021 at 11:40 PM, AlexTT said:

I think I raced against you yesterday or the day before😂

that sound is due too 3d audio, turn it off, problem solved until CM fixes it (in 10 years or so) 

can you guys tell what part off baku causes stutter? Because it’s one of my favourite tracks and have spent already quite some time there but never encountered stutters

You probably did race against me at some point lol was grinding out the 100 online races trophy, i'm done now though. Have done the league racer trophy twice now, it's all I need to pop for the platinum!

Edited by Mdfk79
additional info