What was your last purchase

just ordered myself a set of new gaming headphones the the wiring on my current set is wearing down
I just use my Xbox turtlebeach when im gaming on the computer.

I use the Plantronics 780 gaming headphones but till the new set comes I'll just have to use my standard headphones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0079G2Y52/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Used to use Platronics till the plugs stop working, had them for about a year and a half so got good use out of them.

just ordered myself a set of new gaming headphones the the wiring on my current set is wearing down
I just use my Xbox turtlebeach when im gaming on the computer.

I use the Plantronics 780 gaming headphones but till the new set comes I'll just have to use my standard headphones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0079G2Y52/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Used to use Platronics till the plugs stop working, had them for about a year and a half so got good use out of them.
yeah I find them comfy and do the job really well plus I enjoy the 7.1 surround sound they produce really works well with games especially my racing ones I found from my old set. I don't use the mic so can't tell how good that is as I don't play online but for effect in terms of the surround sound it does it's job brilliantly. Works well with shooters too.

What, so just Bacon and Lettuce? But isn't Lettuce green? And healthy?

A round at the student bar, £2 a pint is helpful.

Just about to purchase to purchase a new bowtie for my uni's May ball

Platy said:
Feeder - The Singles
£8

And incoming Gran Tourismo Nostalgia! :)
People still buy music?
If you mean that as in you pirate everything, I feel that the artists should be rewarded for their work, if I'm going to enjoy it.

BTW, it's cheaper buying CD's than on iTunes at the minute! Much prefer having a hard copy of something (same with games).

@mike96 Buck Rogers, Shatter, Just A Day... Foot (or the X button) to the floor!

Platy said:
Feeder - The Singles
£8

People still buy music?
If you mean that as in you pirate everything, I feel that the artists should be rewarded for their work, if I'm going to enjoy it.

BTW, it's cheaper buying CD's than on iTunes at the minute! Much prefer having a hard copy of something (same with games).

@mike96 Buck Rogers, Shatter, Just A Day... Foot (or the X button) to the floor!
Nah, I don't pirate.

Spotify Premium ftw. £9.99 a month, unlimited music everywhere. If you buy a lot of music then this is a much better investment than buying CD's imo.

Platy said:
Feeder - The Singles
£8

People still buy music?

In general so do I although with games like the Fifa series and F1 I've started buying on download (but only because for the most part they're yearly release games with just a few changes from year to year) but in general terms I'm with you on that if I enjoy someone's work enough I'd rather have a hardcopy of it that I can treasure but with games and stuf that aren't released every year then yes like you I'd rather have a hard copy

Platy said:
Platy said:
Feeder - The Singles
£8

People still buy music?

Nah, I don't pirate.

Spotify Premium ftw. £9.99 a month, unlimited music everywhere. If you buy a lot of music then this is a much better investment than buying CD's imo.
Pirating FTW

Have so many incredible games lying around with nothing to play them on. 
YAY!!!! I've still got my PS2! 12 years old, Limited Edition Silver, one of the proper thick ones. Nearly everything still works perfectly, just one of the controllers has some weird glitch... Still play GT4. 100% complete as well! 

Have so many incredible games lying around with nothing to play them on. 
YAY!!!! I've still got my PS2! 12 years old, Limited Edition Silver, one of the proper thick ones. Nearly everything still works perfectly, just one of the controllers has some weird glitch... Still play GT4. 100% complete as well! 
I have the same one! Still got all my PlayStations.