What was your last purchase

I still have my old chunky PS2 as well. That thing is bulletproof! Bought it on the day it came out, the disc drive went on it about 5 years later but it only cost £15 to get fixed. It's got a weird thing where if you want to play a disc with a black underside, the console needs to be laid horizontally, and if you wanna play a disc with a silver underside it needs to be vertical. Otherwise it's still strong!

Haven't played Game of Thrones myself, but my cousin's boyfriend is a HUGE GoT fan and he told me it's one of the worst video games he's ever played :p

Have so many incredible games lying around with nothing to play them on. 
YAY!!!! I've still got my PS2! 12 years old, Limited Edition Silver, one of the proper thick ones. Nearly everything still works perfectly, just one of the controllers has some weird glitch... Still play GT4. 100% complete as well! 
I have the same one! Still got all my PlayStations.
I gavwe my old PS2 to my nephew seeing as I now use my PS3 for all my Playstation needs

Game of Thrones PC game 

seen it but I haven't -played it myself so can't comment on how good it is
Don't bother getting it if you like to control some of the movement by holding down a mouse button.

A "friend" of mine bought on of the slim PS2s when they were released, claiming they were faster and more reliable. It broke in 2 weeks... 

Game of Thrones PC game 

seen it but I haven't -played it myself so can't comment on how good it is
Don't bother getting it if you like to control some of the movement by holding down a mouse button.
wasn't planning to it's not really my kind of game I don't like hack and slash much I prefer gunslinging

Sadly my PS1 broke and my parents threw it away when I was 8 or so, however I still have 3 PS2's. :P

SynGamer said:
Ordered Google's Chromecast last night (Canadian version). Looking forward to using that and seeing if I can stream online races from my computer to the TV.

I hear the Canadian version is really polite and apologetic...

Mine's a little on the sarcastic side.

SynGamer said:
Ordered Google's Chromecast last night (Canadian version). Looking forward to using that and seeing if I can stream online races from my computer to the TV.

sounds a bit like me then :p

SynGamer said:

LOL, I'll find out Tuesday. Hoping it works with proxies since that's how I have to watch most things online.

Just bought

Isn't 7 supposed to be coming to the PS4 this winter? I am so tempted to buy a PS4 just to play it...

Also, the only platform you play Minecraft on is PC. Console is so far behind, and so limited...

Just bought

Isn't 7 supposed to be coming to the PS4 this winter? I am so tempted to buy a PS4 just to play it...

Also, the only platform you play Minecraft on is PC. Console is so far behind, and so limited...

Haven't heard of GT 7 coming out this year?

Just picked up my preorder of Wolfenstein The New Order

yeah it looks quite a good game I've played the earlier ones they are quite hard but good fun

yeah it looks quite a good game I've played the earlier ones they are quite hard but good fun
The final boss from the last game was soo OP that you couldn't get near him to finish him off, because you were always behind cover from his weapons fire.

The final boss from the last game was soo OP that you couldn't get near him to finish him off, because you were always behind cover from his weapons fire.
that's the problem with bosses though some of them are quite overpowering

that's the problem with bosses though some of them are quite overpowering
The game was good don't get me wrong but the supernatural elements were a bit OTT.