What was your last purchase

I think i have 05 - 11 of the reviews.

Haven't had the last couple of seasons though, 2012 was just too sad! aha

Lukedfrt said:

I've got 08, 09, and 11 now. Really want 05 and 06 but the price of them both is still pretty high. It's almost like the more recent reviews are cheaper than the older ones :/

That's because 2005 & 2006 are the best years! With a deserving champion :P

Think i paid about £15 for the 2005 review, but it was well worth it as i hadn't watched a race that year, same goes for 2006! 

Found it in PoundLand. Wouldn't have paid any more than that for it anyway ;)
Hope you ripped of the front cover ;)

Anyway i got a 6 pack of Dr Pepper :)

Lukedfrt said:

I have 04-13 , 2012 being the worst despite being one of the best years. Only watched the first half of the 2013 season though. I didn't have the incentive to continue watching.

2-5 days delivery estimate.

Also love how it's an R18+ restricted game, so if you're instore and buy it, they'll ask for ID if you look under 18. Online, who cares about asking for date of birth. Could've just sold it to a two-year-old for all they know.

Also love how it's an R18+ restricted game, so if you're instore and buy it, they'll ask for ID if you look under 18. Online, who cares about asking for date of birth. Could've just sold it to a two-year-old for all they know.
2 year olds don't generally have credit/debit cards though in fact I don't think I had a bank account till just before I left school plus with online it should be in your records when you signup to buy things at the sight I think mine is anyway.

2 year olds don't generally have credit/debit cards though in fact I don't think I had a bank account till just before I left school plus with online it should be in your records when you signup to buy things at the sight I think mine is anyway.
What are you on about ? Of course 2 year olds have credit/debit cards.  8-| In all seriousness though , a 5 or 6  year old could easily take one of their parents credit cards and  buy something they shouldn't be buying.

Just bought these:- Madcatz FREQ 7

For £60.

But wait. They come with a free Mouse too, the RAT 5.

Which actually cost more than the headset on the site. Sell it on ebay for £40, and that means I just got a £70/80 set of headphones (Originally costing well over £100 at release) for 20 odd quid.

Bargain.

Anyone interested, https://www.dabs.com/products/mad-catz-f-r-e-q--7-surround-sound-gaming-headset-for-pc---gloss-black-91LQ.html?src=2

No idea how long the offer will last.

Just bought these:- Madcatz FREQ 7

For £60.

But wait. They come with a free Mouse too, the RAT 5.

Which actually cost more than the headset on the site. Sell it on ebay for £40, and that means I just got a £70/80 set of headphones (Originally costing well over £100 at release) for 20 odd quid.

Bargain.

Anyone interested, https://www.dabs.com/products/mad-catz-f-r-e-q--7-surround-sound-gaming-headset-for-pc---gloss-black-91LQ.html?src=2

No idea how long the offer will last.
Nice! Just put my order in too :D Thanks for posting this bud!