What was your last purchase

If any of you guys are in the market for a game capture device... 

DO NOT BUY THE PRODUCT PICTURED ABOVE.

Got mine about 2 hours ago, spent an hour trying to get it to work properly (it's own software wouldn't recognize it and turns out it had what other customers referred to as the 'Blue Ring of Death', which basically means it was buggered out of the box, and Avermedia's customer support is reported as atrocious so I didn't even bother with them) before filling out a returns form for a refund.

Just ordered one of these as a replacement, shoulda just bought this first...

If any of you guys are in the market for a game capture device... 

DO NOT BUY THE PRODUCT PICTURED ABOVE.

Got mine about 2 hours ago, spent an hour trying to get it to work properly (it's own software wouldn't recognize it and turns out it had what other customers referred to as the 'Blue Ring of Death', which basically means it was buggered out of the box, and Avermedia's customer support is reported as atrocious so I didn't even bother with them) before filling out a returns form for a refund.

Just ordered one of these as a replacement, shoulda just bought this first...

Boo, my Cap. Card from AverMedia is flawless, couldn't of asked for any better. That issue... sounds quite disconcerting though.

See I've heard good things about their capture cards, but this device is just a joke. Just Google "avermedia blue ring of death" to see what I mean. The funniest part, it seems a temporary fix is to put it in the freezer for 20 mins and apparently it'll work... I think not, I'd rather have my £87 back thank you!

I got a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 as well Dave, it's so good.

I got a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 as well Dave, it's so good.
Got it yesterday and it's awesome! The software it comes with is sometimes extremely slow to respond, but it records perfectly :) And I love the button on top for quick recording!
My first bit of footage from using it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fXUqEZnBKY

Can't wait to take it out on road but from the few minutes that I have spent with the car, I must say, steering and transmission are great. I have a good feeling that the car and I are gonna make a great pair :)

@Luke today is a festive day and those guys are the showroom guys performing a ritual.

I bought the 2014 Vettel RBR hat and the blue Senna hat that Senna always wore. Bought it at the Senna stall at Silverstone, it is a replica with a cool logo on the back commemorating 20 years since his death. They have some really cool Senna stuff there :D

I'm going to have some time without new games. A lot of money spent in the past month, with these two games above + Grid Autosport.

And I would like to live on Columbia, far away from this Sodom below.