What was your last purchase

My Lightpack has arrived! Ordered it on the 10th, arrived today from Hong Kong. Super impressed considering I was expecting it another 2 weeks from now :) 

And yes, the ones I bought are nearly 9 years out of date...

I'm waiting to see if Borini signs for us before I decide whether to buy a new shirt with his name/number on or not.

A guy from school had a massive mancrush on Samir Nasri. Literally the week after he got his first Arsenal top with Nasri's name, he signed for City. The poor kid ended up peeling the thing off.

Same thing happened to me with Forssel, had his name before the season started. Then he spent 90% of it injured aha

Wonder if it works with F1. Could you purchase some Mercedes-related merchandise for purely scientific purposes?

"Now hands that do dishes feel as soft as your face,

With mild green / Fairy Liquid"

Haha there's the purchase you didn't need in the end then bud  o:)  Still as Clarkson says, more power is always better...

Works fine on my PC although that's not to say it works on all PCs unless you're talking about the console version. What's broken about it? If it's to do with playing online then I wouldn't know as I don't play it online.