What was your last purchase

Hughesy said:

Works fine on my PC although that's not to say it works on all PCs unless you're talking about the console version. What's broken about it? If it's to do with playing online then I wouldn't know as I don't play it online.

Works fine on mine as well. Haven't played it much lately though mosrly because I've been bus with other stuff but I do plan on going back to finish my career

nickoss said:

Save data is corrupt. Xbox.  Good to hear yours works well.

Ah that seems to be a common problem with Codemasters games but thought that was only on PC so I'm sorry to hear that. I had that problem on F1 12 and 13 so I know how you feel. 

Hughesy said:

Haha there's the purchase you didn't need in the end then bud  o:)  Still as Clarkson says, more power is always better...

Haha, it certainly is! Kinda frustrating that I fixed the problem after already ordering it, but this opens up the possibility of going SLI GTX 770's in the future ;)

Hughesy said:
nickoss said:

Save data is corrupt. Xbox.  Good to hear yours works well.

Ah that seems to be a common problem with Codemasters games but thought that was only on PC so I'm sorry to hear that. I had that problem on F1 12 and 13 so I know how you feel. 

ther eis a patch on the way to fix that problem so hopefully you should be OK soon

Ah but that would give you more pain bud ;) So many games come out that don't support sli or give you problems you wouldn't have with a single card. Me personally, I'm always going to stick with one GPU. At least you'll be sorted for power for a long time. I have an 850w PSU as well for that very reason.

Hughesy said:

Ah but that would give you more pain bud ;) So many games come out that don't support sli or give you problems you wouldn't have with a single card. Me personally, I'm always going to stick with one GPU. At least you'll be sorted for power for a long time. I have an 850w PSU as well for that very reason.

edpensd on the game though I think I've never had any problems with SLI I did on my old Acer with Tomb Raider but it runs like a dream on my new system but then the 770 is a pretty powerful card.

I'm tempted to buy one of those. I have the WiFi adapter from the same range, but still using the routet that TalkTalk sent me. The only things stopping me is that I'm pretty pleased with the speed I get already, could end up being an unnecessary spend for me.

How're you finding it bud?

Yea it's perfect so far, much better range than my Netgear router. If you already have good performance with your current router then I wouldn't bother mate as it's pretty expensive. I do find though that the Asus router performs much better when I have many devices in use at the same compared to previous ones.

my last purchase was my XB1 haven't bought anything since then as I'm trying to go quiet for a while before the games that are on my radar start coming out.

Nope , (well , maybe) they were already there in a draft but I can't see them in the post and I can't delete them so...

For my mum:

Because my media drive is too slow to respond:

And because I have 6 Aerocool Blue LED fans in my case and I wanted something with lights for the front panel:

Sending back the fan controller above. It works, but at the lowest speed (the speed I like) my fans make a buzzing noise with the controller that they didn't without. It's pretty rubbish quality anyway so I've ordered a better one instead:

Seeing as my R.A.T 5 is the best mouse I've ever used, and dabs currently have £40 off the wireless version... :) Plus my current wireless mouse sucks so this is awesome!

What if you're eating something particularly messy like popcorn and you drop some between those huge and poorly designed gaps?

I don't eat around my PC so that's not even a problem :p But to answer your question: The gaps go right through. Or you could turn it upside down and shake it.

While I'm not sure it really means anything, you can extend the palm grip with the ruler to suit the size of your hand. You can also widen the mouse by extending the thumb rest to the left :)

That is a very sexy mouse if I may say. If I could design a mouse it would probably look something like that