What was your last purchase

I've got the Alien Quadrilogy on Blu Ray :p The first Predator movie is probably my favourite film ever, just I'm not a big fan of the others. But I loved all of the Alien movies. 

Ordered this for my wife for her birthday (Halloween).

http://www.shoutfactory.com/product/nightbreed-directors-cut-deluxe-edition

Xiaomi 2nd Piston's (earbuds)

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Xiaomi-Earphone-Headphone-Smartphone/dp/B00HUNUOJW

NHL 15 for the XB1
Let us know how it is. I canceled my pre-order after hearing about everything that was missing from the game.

SynGamer said:
NHL 15 for the XB1
Let us know how it is. I canceled my pre-order after hearing about everything that was missing from the game.
I don't buy the game every year I mostly bought it to give me something else besides Fifa and Forza to play but I have to say I'm enjoying it at the moment. TBH I didn't even know that anything was missing personally until it was mentioned on here. I've only played a handful of games on it thus far though and near the top of the league but  so far though I've found it good fun.

and

Already have Metal Gear Solid 4. Just wanted this version because it had a poster. #moremoneythensense

How aer you finding Madden Jordie any good? was thinking of getting it on my XB1
Getting it tomorrow, Amazon had problems getting the money out of my account so having to wait an extra day :/

I was going to get a few of those back along. Let me know how they are bud ;) Although how I match stuff with the ugly Noctua I do not know, noticed some of the tablets I take have the same as the Noctua fans lol.

Hughesy said:
I was going to get a few of those back along. Let me know how they are bud ;) Although how I match stuff with the ugly Noctua I do not know, noticed some of the tablets I take have the same as the Noctua fans lol.
Sure will :) From what I can tell they're basically massively upgraded versions of my current fans, and those are already super quiet while still shifting a good amount of air and keeping my temps down. 

@RevolvingPrawn How is your Hauppauge PVR? I haven't used mine in a while but I find the software it comes with can be a bit buggy, like sometimes it would crash and I have to re-start the laptop. Also, it takes so long to load too. Have you found that?

Apart from that, I do really like it and the recording quality is just right for me,