What was your last purchase

Hughesy said:
Another reason not to buy crApple ;) Video and picture embedding works fine on my phone and tablet. Both Android :p 
Knew you were going to say that, anyway look at the post above by SJ  :p Doesn't work on my Nexus 7 and the last time I checked that was borDroid hehe. I mean Android  o:)
Works on my Nexus 7 :p 
Which proves my point, this place is in beta so nothing works   :p

A fake Oklahoma City Thunder alternate dark blue Kevin Durant 35# jersey from Aliexpress for just 16$. 

I hope it doesn't look like crap, but if it does it's just 16 bucks. 

Fed up with my Rat 5 mouse, the glossy finish makes my hand sweaty which then makes the mouse slippy and nasty feeling after a couple of weeks. So time for something different, plus this one has blue lights instead of red ;)

Also, I couldn't find a smaller picture.

You Corsair Fanboy  :p I would give you my Corsair K90 mechanical keyboard if it wasn't broken. There's a loose connection where the wire connects to the keyboard but I'm not sure how to fix it. I use a cheap wireless keyboard and mouse now as its better to use when sat in my giant recliner o:)

Cant wait to post pics of my new car when I get it and trump you'll. Hehe  B)

Hughesy said:
You Corsair Fanboy  :p I would give you my Corsair K90 mechanical keyboard if it wasn't broken. There's a loose connection where the wire connects to the keyboard but I'm not sure how to fix it. I use a cheap wireless keyboard and mouse now as its better to use when sat in my giant recliner o:)

Cant wait to post pics of my new car when I get it and trump you'll. Hehe  B)
Lol, maybe a little bit :p But they make products that suit my style! Things that perform really well but look sleek and understated rather than "LOOK AT ME, I'M A GAMING PRODUCT WITH ANGLY EDGY BITS AND LIGHTS STUCK ALL OVER THE PLACE!" ;) 

Deffo wouldn't have said no to the K90, that's a sexy bit of kit! But I'm also really happy with my K40, it may not be mechanical but it's still easily the best keyboard I've ever had my hands on :)

I have a Corsair K30 Keyboard, it is pretty nice. My mouse is just some cheap CSLSM800 :p 

Hughesy said:
Another reason not to buy crApple ;) Video and picture embedding works fine on my phone and tablet. Both Android :p 
Knew you were going to say that, anyway look at the post above by SJ  :p Doesn't work on my Nexus 7 and the last time I checked that was borDroid hehe. I mean Android  o:)
yeah just doesn't want to do it foe me tbh. I've pretty much given up on it.

Far Cry 4 limited edition

@RevolvingPrawn how is the game so far?
Not as good as the third story-wise. Pagan Min is cool, but you see him at the start and then after that... No idea, I played for hours and hours and never saw him again. Otherwise, it's ok, just a bit meh though if I'm brutally honest. Plus the PC version is beyond broken, haven't played it for about 3 weeks it's made so badly.

@justbiglee also ordered a pair of these a couple of days ago! Have yours arrived yet?

@justbiglee also ordered a pair of these a couple of days ago! Have yours arrived yet?
got them on now :P
Nice! Mine have been despatched, should hopefully get them on Monday.

mike96 said:
What's Reno? :p
Well Renault is pronounced as Reno so I thought to save some time I'd write that!

Like Vauxhall, it should be Voxal
Peugeot should be Perjo
Citroen should be Sitrun, etc

Lol probably longer than mine, as I changed styles near the end of December. Got rid of the neck part of my beard. I was thinking about buying some wax for it, as it goes all over the place sometimes and looks messy. Haven't tried combing it, maybe I should. Once it's grown how I want it after changing styles, I'll probably post a pic. Wish I had brown hair though, as blonde beards don't look as good. They need to grow pretty long to look good imo.

@TURBODEVIN19 Take it back and get an Xbox One controller instead :p Feels much nicer in the hands and the sticks and triggers are hugely improved. Plus you can plug it in with any micro USB cable :)