What was your last purchase

I've got an iPhone 5C and an iPad and I really do love them both, I'm so used to how iOS works on them, they sync everything together which is very useful, they look cool and yeah, they are just right for me.

Also, being an artist and being into design, I use a lot of apps and I honestly believe the apps you get on iOS are better than Android. There's this app called ProCreate on iPad and it's simply outstanding. So impressive, and you don't get that on Android. The music apps are also awesome, like Djay, Launchpad, Auxy, GarageBand, etc.

I've got an iPhone 5C and an iPad and I really do love them both, I'm so used to how iOS works on them, they sync everything together which is very useful, they look cool and yeah, they are just right for me.

Also, being an artist and being into design, I use a lot of apps and I honestly believe the apps you get on iOS are better than Android. There's this app called ProCreate on iPad and it's simply outstanding. So impressive, and you don't get that on Android. The music apps are also awesome, like Djay, Launchpad, Auxy, GarageBand, etc.
Android syncs everything too you know ;) I decided to factory reset my phone last night, and when I turned it back on and signed back into my accounts, all of my contacts (and more actually sinceI hadn't synced them with FB for a while) came straight back on, all of my emails loaded back in, and nearly every app I previously had started downloading immediately. 

As for the apps, there's probably something on Android that does very similar, but because you only have Apple devices you wouldn't know :p Plus you probably had to pay for them, where on Android you likely wouldn't have to.

Lukedfrt said:
I can't believe that spec comparison, huge difference!
But not a huge differance in performance, I already explained why.... ;)

Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:
True enough, IOS needs less RAM and a less powerful CPU.

Doesn't explain why a phone that's £60 more expensive has a smaller screen with a lower resolution and lower pixel density, and why it has a completely inferior camera ;)

Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:
True enough, IOS needs less RAM and a less powerful CPU.

Doesn't explain why a phone that's £60 more expensive has a smaller screen with a lower resolution and lower pixel density, and why it has a completely inferior camera ;)
What's the point in having a high res on a tiny screen? My TV is 40inch @ 1080p. Having such a high res on a tiny screen is pointless and unnecessary. I've never once thought that my IPad Air of 5s needs a higher res as the picture quality is better than most TVs. Again my Camara can take excellent pictures, it has a lower mp than my last phone but takes better pictures. You can keep going on about it but this is the last time I comment on it. 

When they both came out, the IPhone 6 was actually £10 cheaper than the Z3.

Spoken like a true Apple fanboy ;)

What amazes me is that my S3 has a bigger screen, nearly the same res, nearly the same pixel density, and it came out in 2012. And my S3 also has an 8MP camera which is capable of taking some great pictures.

£10 difference at launch is reasonable when you're getting superior hardware. What I find interesting though, the Z3 has dropped by £70 since release in September, and the iPhone 6 has dropped by £10 since September...

The craziest thing I saw was the iPhone 6 Plus going for £1200 from Amazon's warehouse around release, which is utterly and completely messed up. So you could spend around £700 extra for a bigger screen and a bigger battery. That's it! Everything else is identical between the 2 phones. And the bloody thing still sold out. I seriously hope any of the idiots who bought it at that price had it bend in their pocket.

Spoken like a true Apple fanboy ;)

What amazes me is that my S3 has a bigger screen, nearly the same res, nearly the same pixel density, and it came out in 2012. And my S3 also has an 8MP camera which is capable of taking some great pictures.

£10 difference at launch is reasonable when you're getting superior hardware. What I find interesting though, the Z3 has dropped by £70 since release in September, and the iPhone 6 has dropped by £10 since September...

The craziest thing I saw was the iPhone 6 Plus going for £1200 from Amazon's warehouse around release, which is utterly and completely messed up. So you could spend around £700 extra for a bigger screen and a bigger battery. That's it! Everything else is identical between the 2 phones. And the bloody thing still sold out. I seriously hope any of the idiots who bought it at that price had it bend in their pocket.
Fanboy that's had one phone and tablet from them, and 5 Andriod phones and two tablets, but ok think what you want. There's only one reason to drop prices, and that's when something isn't selling very well, much like Xbox One. That costed £100 more than PS4 at launch but you still bought it. I'm not saying Apple products prices are good, but their products are very good.

Im not the one telling people what they should buy, you are which is fanboyish behaviour. :p
I said I wouldn't comment and I have, but it seems slightly personal. I went from an S3 to the 5s and performance was on another level. If I left the S3 on for too long it would start to slow down due to Andriod being such a sluggish OS, I haven't had that problem with my 5s. My 5s is on a cheaper contract than my S3 was, and I get more for my money.

This is very much my last comment as its getting boring, I'm sure you'll comment again trying to force feed Andriod down my throat. :p

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61HG13Hjh3L._SL1308_.jpg Need a new keyboard as I think my current one is giving up

As a matter of fact the Z3 is selling rather well :p As is it's smaller version, the Z3 compact, which the iPhone 6 is roughly on par with. Apple may sell more phones in total, but then there are over a billion sheep on the planet.

And the Xbox One may have cost £100 pounds more than the PS4 at launch, but I paid £300 for mine which, at the time, was £50 cheaper than a PS4, so if you're gonna try a comparison, try something else ;) 

And I'm telling people they should buy an iPhone because they're wasting money on a product that doesn't give them any advantage over something that's far cheaper and does exactly the same thing! Why spend £300 on an iFad when you could get a Hudl 2 for £120, and it'll do the same things that the majority of people will want them for. It'd be like taking £180 out of your wallet, wiping your arse with it, dropping it into the bowl, then flushing the toilet.

As for your S3 slowing down, it isn't a problem I've ever had with mine. But mine is the LTE version with an extra 1GB of RAM, which helps. And of course you'd notice a difference, software that basic even on the crappy hardware it uses is always going to run fast ;) I'm expecting performance on another level too though when I get my Z3 a month or so from now. As for contract price, I'll be paying £2 a month more than I currently am, for 4x the amount of data, unlimited calls and unlimited texts :) 

@Hughesy You'll probably find the wax ain't so great :p I've tried a few things now, wax, oil, and balm, but they all just seemed to make it frizzier :s The comb will be useful though! Atm I'm just smoothing it down with water a few times per day and then using the comb to keep it untangled :)

@Hughesy You'll probably find the wax ain't so great :p I've tried a few things now, wax, oil, and balm, but they all just seemed to make it frizzier :s The comb will be useful though! Atm I'm just smoothing it down with water a few times per day and then using the comb to keep it untangled :)
The wax seems to be working ok, but needs quite a lot. I also got some gel to try, I'll let you know how it is. :)

Edit: The gel seems to work better. It's this http://www.lifeandlooks.com/en/Brylcreem-Strong-Gel/m-12327.aspx?gclid=CMbKgZ-H38MCFQf4wgodt6cAOQ&utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=UnitedKingdom
I got it from Tesco, just seeing how long it keeps it looking tidy.

Fair shout :) If it works then all good! Never been a fan of gel myself though so I'll stick to water :p The wax I got though I'm using on my hair now, it smells too nice to waste lol.

Fair shout :) If it works then all good! Never been a fan of gel myself though so I'll stick to water :p The wax I got though I'm using on my hair now, it smells too nice to waste lol.
Never been a fan of gel either, but seems to work on my beard, and it smells really nice. :)

Good news for you means good news for me o:) Can't wait to see all that in your PC :)

And I can't wait to put it in! Only trouble now is I havr the dentist tomorrow morning so I'm hoping they won't arrive in the hour and a half I'll be out lol.

And I can't wait to put it in! Only trouble now is I havr the dentist tomorrow morning so I'm hoping they won't arrive in the hour and a half I'll be out lol.
Paa who needs teeth, PC is more important o:) That would suck though if it came then.. :#

Ok, dentist rescheduled for next Friday now lol. Won't be running after any vans screaming 'stop!' now ;)
See, who needs teeth, PC always comes first :joy: