What was your last purchase

Do it, mine was delish. Pizza, coke and Netflix is just the best.

Been thinking about doing this for a while now, one of the guys I work with gets them and he's loved them (to the point that he wore the blow-up crown that came with one for an entire day at work lol) so I figured I'd give it a try :) 

Also bought some blinds to finally replace my old ass curtains, but they aren't as interesting!

Loot Crate :p You pay £20 a month for it (cheaper with a longer subscription) and each month you get a box full out geeky type items sent to your door, the interesting bit is you don't know what'll be in it :p 

Have a look at the link below, shows what came in some of the previous crates :) https://www.lootcrate.com/past_crates

Needed new runners, and these seemed pretty nice. 

I had those in the blue version ;)

My most recent game: Project Cars (and I pre-ordered F1 2015.) 
Shoes: CR7 Nike astro's (I am a teenager)
Subscription Service: PS Plus.
Console: PS4 (I have had it since the Christmas it released along with PS Plus)
iDevice: IPad Air 2.
Book: CHERUB: Shadow Wave

Bye now ~Reub09

I know it's called loot crate as it says it on th box :p I just didn't know what it was. Not really my sort of thing, seems rather pricey for what you get, but I suppose if it's what you're into then it's ok.

Tell me what you think of it after you get your first few boxes fez', I've been thinking of subscribing to loot crate for a while.

Well it's supposed to be a minimum of £25 value items each month, some of the crates have had items that add up to £50 though :) There'll probably be some I think are crap, but looking through the past crates there's a lot of things there I'd like :p

@Platy I envy you putting that all together :p One of my favourite things about being a PC Gamer was building my PC :) Have fun!

@Platy I envy you putting that all together :p One of my favourite things about being a PC Gamer was building my PC :) Have fun!
Same, but we are sad like that :joy: Putting it together is almost more fun than playing games for me. Platy has the same GPU as my bro, it is insanely quiet, the fans don't even spin until it hits a certain temp. Got to save for my next upgrade, then I might give my brother my motherboard and CPU for his birthday in November.

Hughesy said:
Same, but we are sad like that :joy: Putting it together is almost more fun than playing games for me. Platy has the same GPU as my bro, it is insanely quiet, the fans don't even spin until it hits a certain temp. Got to save for my next upgrade, then I might give my brother my motherboard and CPU for his birthday in November.
So true lol, that moment as well when you fire it up for the first time and it's all just bang on, love that! Plus the constant tweaking and trying to get more out of it while also trying to get the best temps, it's kind of addictive lol. I'm thinking my CPU and mobo will probably go to my stepdad when I do upgrade, but I'm pretty sure I won't be going for Intel's next round of CPU's, more likely the ones after that.

Anyway, hope you're taking pics of your PC for the PC Thread @Platy :p 

Got this today. Cost me £100 and is a very advanced e-cigarette battery mod. Had to replace my current one as the ohm readings were all over the place, leading to very hot/burnt hits. This Vaporshark is more powerful (40watts) and looks a lot nicer, and is tiny compared to my other mod. Very happy with it so far. Includes a comparison of my old mod

Like this, sadly due to my old device burning the coil I can't use it until I buy some new ones tomorrow, but the subtank works really well so not a problem. I was shocked at how small the RDNA 40 was, considering it supports upto 40watts it's amazing. Really all I wanted was a device that reads the ohms correctly, which this one does. There's even special coils made just for this device, so might try them at some point. :)

BT infinity fibre optic broadband, 76mb download speed B) Doesn't start until Tuesday so still a few days yet, but I got the Home Hub 5 today. I must say it looks lovely, and has great wireless range, and @RevolvingPrawn would like it as it has a blue light ;) Roll on Tuesday.

Always find bt hubs start off strong and get weaker and slower as time goes on...

Always happens when theres a newer model out....

Always find bt hubs start off strong and get weaker and slower as time goes on...

For me they've all been crap from the get go, but this one is actually very good. I prefer it over my Asus router that I paid over £70 for.

Hughesy said:

For me they've all been crap from the get go, but this one is actually very good. I prefer it over my Asus router that I paid over £70 for.
yeah BT ones are generally very good that's why we use BT as well.