F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

What was your last purchase

Hughesy said:
Always find bt hubs start off strong and get weaker and slower as time goes on...

Always happens when theres a newer model out....
For me they've all been crap from the get go, but this one is actually very good. I prefer it over my Asus router that I paid over £70 for.
My Asus router soon ;)

Plus if what Jordie said was true, it would make no sense. If you ring up and complain they will give you a new one for free :p

Hughesy said:
Wait, a fridge that can only fit 1 coke can in it? Seems a bit pointless :joy: 
It's not even big enough for a can of Castlemaine XXXX :p 
Picked it up for $5 new so i ain't complaining :)

FillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFiller

IS THAT ENOUGH BODY?
Starting to really hate the character limit.

FillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFillerFiller

IS THAT ENOUGH BODY?
Starting to really hate the character limit.
Care to explain what it is?

Its a box mod, used for vaping.

Just put a load of dots when body is too short, its what I do now.................................................................................................................

Finally had enough of the R.A.T.9 I use when sitting further back from my PC and it's stupid tracking issues when it's more than 3 feet from the receiver. Time for something new!

@Hughesy Does yours work on glass tables too? ;) That thing looks pretty worn lol, the logo has been eroded by palm sweat from the looks of it :p 

@Hughesy Does yours work on glass tables too? ;) That thing looks pretty worn lol, the logo has been eroded by palm sweat from the looks of it :p 
It works on anything, it's not that old ;) Works fine on my chair without a mouse mat, and as you can see it's not a smooth surface. Ark is the only game I really use my mouse for so never bothered to buy another expensive gaming mouse after mine broke.

Thing for me is I went through about 5 wireless mouse in a year when I bought cheaper ones. The R.A.T.9 wasn't cheap, and it's lasted probably around a year and 3 months or so before its started to go wonky. Expecting about that or longer from this Logitech :)

Thing for me is I went through about 5 wireless mouse in a year when I bought cheaper ones. The R.A.T.9 wasn't cheap, and it's lasted probably around a year and 3 months or so before its started to go wonky. Expecting about that or longer from this Logitech :)
My bro has my old Logitech wireless mouse, very cheap and still works great after 3-4 years  ;) A mouse only lasting a year is crap bud, I expect at least 3 years for cheap ones, and expensive ones to last a lot longer. Think my current one is about a year old, which for me isn't that long.

Hughesy said:
My bro has my old Logitech wireless mouse, very cheap and still works great after 3-4 years  ;) A mouse only lasting a year is crap bud, I expect at least 3 years for cheap ones, and expensive ones to last a lot longer. Think my current one is about a year old, which for me isn't that long.
Yea, I'd expect longer too honestly. No idea why, but every wireless mouse I had until this one would end up just going wobbly after a short while. It was always issues with the pointer slowing down randomly, the pointer jumping about randomly, and gradually I'd have to move the receiver closer and closer to where I use the mouse because it'd randomly not work one day at a further distance even though it'd been fine before.

My current one is starting to show that kind of behaviour now, has been for about a month. When I tried to use it this morning and ended up having to put my computer to sleep and then wake it up to get the bloody mouse working, that was the final act of annoyance. My dad's been using one of those Logitech ones for like 5 years without it having any problems so I figured I'd get one and hope for the same!

http://www.f1-helmets.com/lewis-hamilton-2015-replica-helmet-p-381.html?osCsid=0ff99b6c2bf1b26f33c3e3d1eae1b337

Just bought a i7 6700k as a site had a limited supply with £84 off, I had the last one, once they sell out they go back to the normal price. Originally planned to buy the i7 4790k, but at this price I couldn't resist getting the 6700K. I can't get the Mobo and DDR4 ram until a week on Friday, so it's going to seem like a long wait.