What was your last purchase

New trainers, nice and subtle :joy:  By far though the most comfortable trainers I have ever owned.

New Years Day's latest cd, Baileys, Farscape boxset and pre ordered F1, Skyrim, Mass Effect and Xenoverse 2.

New Years Day's latest cd, Baileys, Farscape boxset and pre ordered F1, Skyrim, Mass Effect and Xenoverse 2.

yeah I've got Mass Effect pre ordered as well.

Just preordered Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Mafia III. Planning on buying Batman The Telltale Series sometime in the next few days, and preordering F1 2016 before release :) Oh and No Man's Sky too but I'm gonna wait for reviews to show up on Steam before committing to that one.

I haven't bought anything big in a while so when I pre ordered F1 2016 that was probably the last thing I bought thinking of pre ordering a few more games and getting some more F1 models for my collection lol

Got myself a pair of these bad boys. Urbanears Plattan ADV Wireless headphones. They were £60 on Amazon (normally £80), so went ahead and bought them.

I wanted a bluetooth pair because it is increasingly likely that future phones (*cough cough iPhone 7 cough cough) are getting rid of the headphone jack, so bluetooth will be the way to go. I'm really pleased so far. Very comfortable, great battery life, washable head band material, and the side of the right speaker is a touchpad where you can control your music / volume / answer calls, etc. Really handy.

Really recommend them!

Just bought an Amazon Fire stick, wanted one for a while as I have Amazon Prime.  :D

The parts for this: http://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=DIY_USB_adapter_for_dummies

And it works too, just need to try out my DFGT in Project CARS (Either need to buy it for £15 or borrow it) now to check the FFB. 

**** you, Logitech.

The best "cheap" wheel I could find was a thrustmaster one for £120, thrustmaster wheels have been poor in the past for me (I've had 2 break on me in the past after around a year or so), and the DFGT is better and cost me £90 back in 2011. No way I'm paying for a new one that's worse and that expensive, I'm not made of money.

Very happy with this purchase, providing the FFB works, which it should based on videos I've seen.

Hughesy said:
Yes you little beauty #jealous           
Can't wait dude! They should arrive on Wednesday, looking forward to replacing my current 100w system which crackles, cuts out, and has a dead centre speaker, with this 500w beast system :D

It's my fault you keep spending money. I got you into vaping (saved your life) and then into spending more on better audio equipment haha. You will love them though, the neighbours won't :joy:

My laptop has been dying for the last month or two, and it's now at the point where it takes an hour of powering on and off until it'll boot into Windows. So I'm picking up the laptop below tomorrow before work. Really don't wanna spend the money on it but I need it.

i7-6500U, 8GB DDR4, Nvidia GT940MX, 1920x1080 IPS screen, backlit keyboard, and a standard 1TB HDD that'll be replaced with a 1TB SSHD to start with, and then a 500GB SSD down the line. Wish it was black really but white is fine.

Hughesy said:
All those dodgy videos  you've been watching bud :p
XHamster with an adblocker doesn't cause any problems :p

Really though I can't figure out what's wrong with my current one. Pretty gutted that it's on it's way out, it's been a great laptop and it was a stylish thing. I hit the power button though and it just sits on the splash screen, and it's that over and over until it eventually boots up. I've tried different hard drives, different combinations of ram, popped the bios battery, with and without the battery, it's the same every time.

Finally found the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers White Ranger Saba Sword lightly used at a retro game shop in East side Toronto. Can't wait to display it (and take it out of the box once in a while)  :)

Beard balm and beard wash. I bought the balm first, it's the first one I've used that doesn't actually feel like you've used anything in your beard, yet also holds it in place all day. So after seeing the quality I decided to buy the beard wash they make, exciting stuff....