What was your last purchase

I'm not actually that keen on the new Fiestas, they look a bit like a gormless fish. I liked the old ones though and nearly bought one.

fIsince08 said:
I'm not actually that keen on the new Fiestas, they look a bit like a gormless fish. I liked the old ones though and nearly bought one.
I actually went with the intention of getting a 2015 model in black and white (pic below) cos they had one there that was a decent price. But with the scrappage scheme I got £2000 for my current car, and that put the monthly payments for a brand new 2017 model really close to the 2015. And I'd rather have a brand new one with a touchscreen than an older one without :)

Holy fucking shit, they just rang me to say the car I chose has actually been sold. So they're getting me one with the satnav and a bigger dashscreen included and not upping the price! So happy! :D

The one feature I wish my new Golf would have is heated front screen, Ford have included it for ages....

That’s the TV I want to get, sadly I’m getting a new car in December, if it was £100 cheaper then I could get it.

That's the brand new generation of the Ford Fiesta. Much prefer the previous generation (2008 - 2017), than this new one. The new generation looks really weird.

Talking about buying real cars, I bought one recently, too! :)

McStanley

McStanley said:
That's the brand new generation of the Ford Fiesta. Much prefer the previous generation (2008 - 2017), than this new one. The new generation looks really weird.

Talking about buying real cars, I bought one recently, too! :)

McStanley
Only in pictures ;) It actually looks really good when you're standing in front of a real one lol. Also the dashboard and instruments are a huge improvement over the previous generation. I do like the looks of the 08-17 one on the outside a bit more, but the interior is just so much higher end in the new model :)

Couldn’t hold out any longer, bought the TV I wanted. But was annoyed as well, it was £539, but by the time I bought it it went up to £599. I think I deserve something nice considering all the stress I’m under as I have a court case coming up from the accident I had in 2015. For once this year I won’t be spending a lot on presents for my family. It’s such a weight off my shoulders, as all day for the past week I’ve been constantly thinking about that TV.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-KD43XE8004-X-Reality-Triluminos-Freeview/dp/B01MSDLCPM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1511344942&sr=8-5&keywords=Sony+Bravia+4k

I’m going to be like a kid waiting for Christmas tonight, I really hope it comes early tomorrow. I was originally going to go for the next model down in the range, but I wanted one with Android TV built in rather than just a few apps, plus it has some extra picture quality stuff. It also has Alexa support, which Amazon have on offer, but I can’t see myself buying one just yet when I’ve spent so much.

@couger1981
Nice. You buy a 4K HDR TV, I buy a 4K HDR TV. I buy a PS4 Pro, you buy a PS4 Pro. Please tell me your next Purchase is a Ferrari 458 :D

I bought a new car. 

I am also refusing to look at my current bank account balance. 

I recently flushed £100 down the toilet on the Superdry sale on stuff I don't need

Picked up CyberLink's PowerDirector 16 Ultimate for £31.99. VirtuaIceMan YouTube channel will be coming soon (okay it already exists, but only has a handful of BTCC clips from the first races of last year!)

Hughesy said:
@couger1981
Nice. You buy a 4K HDR TV, I buy a 4K HDR TV. I buy a PS4 Pro, you buy a PS4 Pro. Please tell me your next Purchase is a Ferrari 458 :D
Im amazed how well HDR looks on the pro with a 4k tv :)

It looks great. The stock PS4 supports it, but it’s HDMI chip didn’t support it natively, so Sony modded it via software which is cool but it doesn’t support it fully. Considering I was fussy with graphics and frame rate I’m surprised how good games that are Pro enhanced look. 

Dude you will love Horizon Zero Dawn. I first played it on the original PS4 and it looked great, on the Pro it looks stunning. Origins is also amazing, but I have it on PC.

The latest game I have bought is Uncharted 4. A part from some wonky controls I’m really enjoying it. I never played the 3rd one on PS3, so I might get the remaster on PS4 at some point.