What was your last purchase

Hughesy said:
Dude you will love Horizon Zero Dawn. I first played it on the original PS4 and it looked great, on the Pro it looks stunning. Origins is also amazing, but I have it on PC.

The latest game I have bought is Uncharted 4. A part from some wonky controls I’m really enjoying it. I never played the 3rd one on PS3, so I might get the remaster on PS4 at some point.
With the Pro i couldn't understand why every game kept changing to 1080p when i turned on hdr in the games settings, then found out that the tv doesnt support 4k in Hdmi 1 so i changed to 2 and now have hdr in the games :)

Haha, I read the manual for once when I got the TV, as I had read somewhere that some TV’s don’t support 4K with every HDMI port.

Bought another new chair as the last one wasn't working out, it's now going to be my dogs chair lol
https://www.xtracing.co.uk/product/xtracing-evo-recliner-racing-gaming-office-chair-gt-esports-desk-seat-omega-red

Thought you might have, considering how it’s been lately :joy:
I needed something with a high backrest so I could rest my head, so a normal office chair wouldn’t do the job. I did want to get the new Corsair T2 Road Warrior, but it’s sold out everywhere and I couldn’t wait any longer.

The kings chair has arrived, and damn it’s good, so worth the money I paid for it. The only issue is there doesn’t seem to be a way to lock the wheels, which could be problematic when I use my FFB wheel haha.

Language warning?

https://twitter.com/MySynpai/status/962307993726570496

Hughesy said:
Man I'd love to go to Tokyo.

Life long dream. Wife and I haven't been on a vacation since 2011 (when I coincidentally visited Codemasters' Leamington Spa office).

Can't wait to go. Trying to figure out what to do on Halloween as it's my wife's birthday.

On my way to work I went full fanboy and bought the Lewis Hamilton Monster energy drink. It’s the first energy drink I have bought for ages, as the amount of sugar in them is insane. The can design is cool, it’s not smooth, it has textured feel to it.

Hughesy said:
On my way to work I went full fanboy and bought the Lewis Hamilton Monster energy drink. It’s the first energy drink I have bought for ages, as the amount of sugar in them is insane. The can design is cool, it’s not smooth, it has textured feel to it.

I bought the Valentino Rossi monster can two days ago lol

OMG, it’s getting creepy now isn’t it :joy:

This, also with a free shaker cup. I'm not a huge fan of energy drinks because of the amount of sugar (yes I know I bought one the other day) looking forward to trying it. The only issue I had was finding it in the UK, so I had to order from them in the US with a hefty delivery charge. 

I also caved into buying the Lewis Hamilton Monster drink. Advertising working at its finest.

Ashamed to say that despite the sugar contents of it, I actually quite enjoyed it, and have proceeded to buy many of them, 4 of which have already helped me with uni deadline all-nighters.

They certainly taste good. If you're active it's not too bad, but due to my condition I'm not so I put weight on easily. Not something I had to worry about before and could eat/drink what I wanted without putting weight on, now if I eat a single chip I seem to gain weight :joy:

A stressball to cope with the fact that CM can't fix the bloody AI wet tyres bug.

The hell, my order for G Fuel won’t get here from the US until the 4th of April, how is it getting here, via a Pedalo? Astro headphones got me a replacement headband over in a few days, all for free, I paid £10 for delivery for G Fuel Lol.

When in what has been a rubbish week as my mum is in hospital, my G-Fuel has arrived. With all the traveling I’m doing each day it came at a good time, and damn the pink lemonade tastes good, much better than any Monster energy drinks.

Got my first car last week!! Not this exact one, but the same model.. Renault Clio 08   :)

Amazon Echo, which means I'll now have a women in my life :joy: