Jump to content

What was your last purchase

Recommended Posts

Hey there good looking  B)
I'm now 100% a console peasant, with Nintendo Switch, PS4 Pro and now Xbox One X. The Xbox X is so small which shocked me considering the power, it's also silent somehow compared to the Pro.
I had to get Sea Of Thieves with it even though it's not a game I wanted, but when I get Live I'll give it a go as a single pirate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lots of caffeine, lots of alcohol. One thing to get me out of bed in time for a Grand Prix, the other to let me forget about it. It's hard being a Ferrari fan, yo.

Oh, and a fresh pair of Nike's and a KitKat Chunky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1x box of Kleenex tissues                

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBKF1 said:
1x box of Kleenex tissues                
I hope You've got a cold! :lol:              

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lukedfrt said:
MBKF1 said:
1x box of Kleenex tissues                
I hope You've got a cold! :lol:              
Uhhhh yeah, of course!


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It is indeed the man who goes by the name of Bean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I've been to Rowan Atkinson's hometown.

It's not a mistake I ever plan on making again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1x pack of 100 black cable ties
1x length of twisted nylon rope
1x roll of black duct tape
1x set of handcuffs
1x leather belt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBKF1 said:
1x pack of 100 black cable ties
1x length of twisted nylon rope
1x roll of black duct tape
1x set of handcuffs
1x leather belt
Kinky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hughesy said:
MBKF1 said:
1x pack of 100 black cable ties
1x length of twisted nylon rope
1x roll of black duct tape
1x set of handcuffs
1x leather belt
Kinky

Indeed. Sounds like the makings of a winning Tinder profile. B)


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBKF1 said:
1x pack of 100 black cable ties
1x length of twisted nylon rope
1x roll of black duct tape
1x set of handcuffs
1x leather belt
Don't forget the safe word. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MBKF1 said:
1x pack of 100 black cable ties
1x length of twisted nylon rope
1x roll of black duct tape
1x set of handcuffs
1x leather belt
We still on for Saturday then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Handcuffs? Sounds a bit extreme, MBKF1. Are you having a dressing party of cops and robbers, or are pretending to be a police officer, or are even practicing to be one, so you can get a job as an police officer? :smiley:

McStanley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought these Steelseries Arctis 7’s about a month back, amazing sound and unbeatable comfort compared to my old Turtle Beach one’s for my PC. I can use these with mobile and PS4 now too and they are brilliant for music as much as gaming. (and yes it’s Fortnite’s fault fyi) 
They were also on sale for a bit less on Amazon so..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Reub09 I currently have Astro A50s which are amazing, very comfortable but expensive, I have thought about getting the ones you have but with the amp as well. I’m very picky with my audio, which is why I spend so much on audio equipment. Glad to hear they are good though, but pretty much anything is better than Turtle Beach headsets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@Reub09 I've been eyeing those up for a while to eventually replace my Corsair Vengeance 2100's. How's the fit? The Corsair's have always been a little bit too head squeezey for my liking and left me with sore ears after an hour or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@RevolvingPrawn They are super comfortable and the ski-goggle like suspension band is adjustable. Honestly you forget they are on your head after a while!
 Especially since the band helps the rest of the headset sort of float above your head. Audio is brilliant in games and music alike. I frequently listen to Spotify while gaming with them :)
Before purchasing I went to my local PC World and tried their Arctis 5’s (same thing just have wires and RGB lighting) against the Hyper Cloud II, which were also amazing but they seriously lacked in bass which is important to me.
 Mic is amazing, great audio, super comfortable and wireless! I’d really recommend them, also I believe Amazon is the cheapest place to buy them.
(In case you’re wondering I’ve used them with basically everything, iOS, PC and most commonly PS4!)

Hope that helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reub09 said:
@RevolvingPrawn They are super comfortable and the ski-goggle like suspension band is adjustable. Honestly you forget they are on your head after a while!
 Especially since the band helps the rest of the headset sort of float above your head. Audio is brilliant in games and music alike. I frequently listen to Spotify while gaming with them :)
Before purchasing I went to my local PC World and tried their Arctis 5’s (same thing just have wires and RGB lighting) against the Hyper Cloud II, which were also amazing but they seriously lacked in bass which is important to me.
 Mic is amazing, great audio, super comfortable and wireless! I’d really recommend them, also I believe Amazon is the cheapest place to buy them.
(In case you’re wondering I’ve used them with basically everything, iOS, PC and most commonly PS4!)

Hope that helps
Thanks @Reub09 reckon they will most likely be my next headset in that case then. It'll probably be a little while yet till I do buy them though, I kinda want to use my Corsair's till they stop working cos they were the same price as the Artic 7's and I wanna get my moneys worth :p

The 4 hour battery life I currently have does my head in though, have to charge them after every gaming sessions with Hughesy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have to charge mine whilst gaming as you hear when a loud beep comes over the mic :joy: Partly because I don't always have them fully charged, and partly because I do all my gaming with them and the batteries have probably worn with age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×