What was your last purchase

The Witcher 3 for Xbox One X. Already have it on PC and over 200 hours played, yet still haven't seen and done every thing (did complete the story and DLC's though.)

But with HDR only being released on consoles, that's one of the main reasons I've bought it again. It has either 4k 30fps or lower res and 60fps, I'll probably go for 4k 30 because these days frame rate really only matters to me in racing sims.

Dark Souls: Remastered

What is there to say? It's one of the greatest games ever made. What do you want from me? Of course I was going to buy the remaster as long as its no technical dumpster fire.
Now we only need a Demon's Souls remaster and Bloodborne in glorious 60 FPS.

I'm waiting to get it for Nintendo Switch, because I've already played it at high res and 60fps on PC with mods, great game though. But it has been hard to resist buying it on Xbox One X or PS4 Pro.
Totally agree with you on Demon Souls, hell just a western release for it would be nice. I also don't get why Bloodborne, a PS4 exclusive, doesn't have a Pro patch.

When I see a McStanley post in this thread, I can usually guarantee it'll be either one or more of the following:

- Greggs Sausage Roll
- KFC
- Lucozade Sport drink
- Hornby
- Lego

?

Your comment above this one, made me laugh, MBKF1. You are more or less correct, but you did forget the Shell V-Power Diesel purchase, which is also a regular purchase of mine! :smiley:

For my latest purchase is:

x1 Hornby Disney Pixar Toy Story 3 - Western Bank Wagon

McStanley

Dogville on DVD
Both John Wick flicks on 4k Blu-ray
And Snatch on regular Blu-ray (only noticed recently I'm missing that gem)

Just topping up my collection.

Dogville on DVD

Jw... why not just stream movies? Do you not only watch them once or twice anyways?

As much as I stream movies I also like owning them, a good movie you can watch a lot more than once.
For me it's currently building up UHD movies now I have a Xbox One X, I have Netflix and Amazon, but both offer very little 4k HDR movies. 

Reub09 said:
Dogville on DVD

Jw... why not just stream movies? Do you not only watch them once or twice anyways?
1. Quality: Yeah, you get 4k steams, but ultimately they still fall short of a 4k Blu-ray or sometimes even a regular one. And I'm not only talking about the video quality, sounds quality is dreadful on most streaming sites.

2. You can usually only stream popular stuff. Snatch wouldn't be much of a problem. But Dogville? Or any other Lars von Trier movie? Or how about most of Sergio Leone's work? Or take Kill Bill. There is a cut of both movies that is exclusiv to Japanese DVDs, all other version feature the international cut. Or just take a look at most the flicks from Hammer Productions, you won't find them on any streaming platform. Hell, they are tricky to find on any physical discs.

And as Hughesy pointed out, I watch many films I own far more than one or two times. I lost count how many times I watched A Fistful of Dollars, Clerks, Pulp Fiction, Godfather, or Blade Runner.

Reub09 said:
Dogville on DVD

1. Quality: Yeah, you get 4k steams, but ultimately they still fall short of a 4k Blu-ray or sometimes even a regular one. And I'm not only talking about the video quality, sounds quality is dreadful on most streaming sites.

2. You can usually only stream popular stuff. Snatch wouldn't be much of a problem. But Dogville? Or any other Lars von Trier movie? Or how about most of Sergio Leone's work? Or take Kill Bill. There is a cut of both movies that is exclusiv to Japanese DVDs, all other version feature the international cut. Or just take a look at most the flicks from Hammer Productions, you won't find them on any streaming platform. Hell, they are tricky to find on any physical discs.

And as Hughesy pointed out, I watch many films I own far more than one or two times. I lost count how many times I watched A Fistful of Dollars, Clerks, Pulp Fiction, Godfather, or Blade Runner.
Hmm I see, don’t have 4K so... and I’m not a huge movie watcher per say but I get where you’re coming from :) My attention span is quite small, just can’t sit still so I’m more a player than a watcher I suppose!

Hughesy said:
As much as I stream movies I also like owning them, a good movie you can watch a lot more than once.
For me it's currently building up UHD movies now I have a Xbox One X, I have Netflix and Amazon, but both offer very little 4k HDR movies. 
I am the same: I like owning films and music, which is why my front room and spare room are full with DVD and CD racks! 

Hmmmm, can’t decide between The Crew 2 and xPlane 11? Anybody have xPlane by any chance? I’ve been thinking of getting it for a year or 2 now but always got scared off by the technical side as an aviation noob that’s eager to learn :) Looks pretty cool and has a lot of freeware available to download for it... any advice is appreciated!

x1 Hornby Locomotive Tender Wheels Repair
x1 The Green Coffee Machine - Medium 1 Shot Latte
x1 Twix (40g bar)
x1 Greggs Sausage Roll
x1 Lucozade Sport - Orange (500ml bottle)
x1 KFC Large Popcorn Chicken
x1 KFC Medium Pepsi (No ice)

For my BMW 1 Series:

x2 Front Brake Pad's
x2 Frnot Brake Disc's
x2 Front Brake Sensor's

McStanley