What was your last purchase

I didn't know you could actually taste the rainbow until today!

What's it like ? I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it.

And a new watch. I just can't bear not knowing the time.

I didn't know you could actually taste the rainbow until today!

What's it like ? I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for it.

And a new watch. I just can't bear not knowing the time.
Not too bad man! I was expecting something really sickly sweet, but it was like a mild combination of raspberry and strawberry. Pretty nice :)

Had to wake up early to head into the city all day, so this was needed. 

In all seriousness I think from the most northern suburb to the most southern suburb it's only 40 or so kilometers, which in a way is good. 

That's compared to the middle of Melbourne and Pakenham, south-east of the city being 50 kilometres apart.

Mildly interesting statistic: The Greater Melbourne Area is 9 990 square-kilometres, while the entire ACT is a measly 2 358 square-kilometres.

The ACT is twice the size of the UK, yet somehow we have triple the population of Australia... Maybe it's time to empty our prisons into Australia again ;)

The ACT is twice the size of the UK, yet somehow we have triple the population of Australia... Maybe it's time to empty our prisons into Australia again ;)
The ACT is very small

I'm sure they'd prefer Aus to England any day! :P

The ACT is very small
My bad, I missed the squared KM. Still, would you guys like some of our less desirables? :p

Another interesting geographical fact, England can fit into Australia approximately 58 times.  

The ACT is very small
My bad, I missed the squared KM. Still, would you guys like some of our less desirables? :p
Well two of our last three Prime Ministers were born in the UK. You can have them back.

The ACT is very small
Well two of our last three Prime Ministers were born in the UK. You can have them back.
Gladly.

The ACT is very small
How about we trade those 2 for the 97,000 Australians we keep in buildings called 'prison'? ;)

Just bought a new sealed DiRT1 on ebay today, cant wait to play it. Hope its not too much of a set back from DiRT2, which i absolutely love.

Just bought a new sealed DiRT1 on ebay today, cant wait to play it. Hope its not too much of a set back from DiRT2, which i absolutely love.
Dirt 1 is better than Dirt 2, 3, and Showdown!

Haha, just bought Colin McRae Rally 04 on eBay too! Not new this time, but apparently in "very good" condition, we'll see about that. I remember playing a Colin McRae rally game at a friends house when i was really young, and i loved it, but i cant remember which one it was.