F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

What was your last purchase

Reub09 said:
^Okay so we’re doing this again :D                               
Well I don't think he ever stopped...

First time I have actually bought something worth mentioning. I decided to go for it and try iRacing for couple of months. Have been really enjoying it so far!

Thanks mum. She's up in Scotland on Holiday and I told her about not having enough to get what I've wanted for a while, and then that I got screwed setting up a new credit card. It was just a general chat as she asked about my day, I never asked to borrow money. She then offers to give me the rest that I need, which was about £100 and then pay her back when I get paid. 

So Thursday I be going VR, my PC will be getting some love again

You'll have to let us know what your impressions are when you get it, I've considered PlayStation VR.. But their just aren't enough games atm.

Will do, that's the thing that put me off PSVR, lack of games and the console itself not having enough power. That small box that comes with PSVR is solely to process audio, which seems like a mistake to me, you can't even race full grids or online using PSVR.

I mainly want VR for racing sims and games like Elite Dangerous, basically games where you are sat in a cockpit, although I will play Resident Evil 7.

No longer will I not see @RevolvingPrawn steaming down the inside of me in Pcars2 haha.
I would have preferred to get Vive, but Rift does a better job at handling dropped frames, and as I won't be upgrading my GPU for a long time as I move to consoles it was the better option, that and it was £150 cheaper.

Hughesy said:
Will do, that's the thing that put me off PSVR, lack of games and the console itself not having enough power. That small box that comes with PSVR is solely to process audio, which seems like a mistake to me, you can't even race full grids or online using PSVR.

I mainly want VR for racing sims and games like Elite Dangerous, basically games where you are sat in a cockpit, although I will play Resident Evil 7.

No longer will I not see @RevolvingPrawn steaming down the inside of me in Pcars2 haha.
I would have preferred to get Vive, but Rift does a better job at handling dropped frames, and as I won't be upgrading my GPU for a long time as I move to consoles it was the better option, that and it was £150 cheaper.
You mean gracefully outbraking you while we both take too much care making sure we don't collide, and then both spin anyway without contact being made ;)

Haha yeah, that does happen a lot with us doesn't it.

Edit: Doesn't look like it's going to be an early delivery as it's not out for delivery yet and they normally come from Bournemouth. This wait is torture, looks like I'll have to do more house cleaning to pass the time.

Edit 2: It's 6 stops away, hype!

Edit 3: It's here! what I didn't know was I needed to download software, so just waiting for it to download as it's pretty big. I have put the headset on and it felt comfortable. I can wear my glasses but it causes some light leakage and isn't so comfortable as it pushes on the frames, so I probably won't wear them. This 5gb seems to be taking ages as I'm so excited.

First purchase with my new credit card, Steelseries Arctis 3 headset,  they will only be used with my Nintendo Switch, as I can't use my A50s in handheld mode. Only cost me £25 as with my credit card I got a £25 Amazon gift card. 

McStanley hasn't been active here for over a month.

Clearly still buying Greggs Sausage Rolls, Lucozade and Hornby sets, that doesn't add up to over £30!!

Hehehehe

OK wow these Steelseries A3s are so comfortable, because they aren't wireless they are super light. Also although only stereo the sound stage is great. No joke side wearing them I've had at least 7 kills in three Fortnite games and come second each time, one which I should have won but my dog jumped up at me lol. 

Woohoo, while I’ll still be doing the majority of my gaming on PS4, yesterday I purchased a Gigabyte GTX 1060 3gb graphics card for my PC as that was the main part that was lacking in it. I was annoyed it sold out on amazon while I was still pondering it but then it was on www.laptopsdirect.ie for only €10 more! (Lucky, because now it’s sold out there too) Looking forward to using it for Minecraft and Roblox! :trollface:

£70 worth of G-Fuel. The new Ragin Gummy Fish is amazing. Also got free battle jars with it, so when I put blue Ice flavour in it it looks like a chug from Fortnite @Lukedfrt :joy:

That's what I'm going to do when it arrives, if only it gave me extra skills :joy:

@Lukedfrt Shields arrived and it almost worked, drank it in one and came 2nd in solo squads after taking two full teams out. First team was so bad, I was behind a tree, one guy ran past and I blasted him, then 1 by 1 the whole team did it, I was like how dumb can you be man.

If I won they'd have to use me for ad's. I really want to do a video, recording the game and myself when it's one on one, film myself drinking the slerp and then winning the game, just for lols.

It won't be today though, as I've already had 3 and really wired, at least as it doesn't contain sugar you don't get the crash afterwards.

MBKF1 said:
McStanley hasn't been active here for over a month.
I'm not dead. I am still alive. About the time when I last posted on this forum, I had message from an Administrator, more or less telling me off for posting about food purchases. They thought I was posting it for extra post count, which I was not. I don't care about my post count number / rating, whatever you call it. All I posted that for, was for some fun. I liked the reaction other user's gave me, from posting that.

This has out me off the past two months or so, from logging in and posting. I am unsure however, if this is a one off visit, or if I'm here to stay.

McStanley

Oh, sorry to hear that. I personally found your purchases highly entertaining. Gave us something to talk about here, which is needed now and again as it can go a bit quiet over here!