What was your last purchase

x1 Cataclean Diesel (500ml bottle)
x1 BMW M-Sport Black Carbon Fibre 6 Speed Gearknob

Together, these come to a total of way over £30.00.

McStanley

Passed with flying green colours. No fail before. Passed first time this year, which is very good, for an almost 15 year old car.

McStanley

Bought the new Spider-Man game, hopefully it can help take my mind off the passing of my dog.

It is. It certainly helped me through yesterday, the fact that I could actually enjoy it even though I wanted to get drunk and go to sleep shows how much I'm enjoying it. They have nailed how Spider Man moves about. Also the combat has so much depth, the sheer amount of things you can do makes it so exciting.

It's a shame it's not a multiplatform game, because Spider Man fans who don't have a PS4 are missing out on the first truely amazing Spider Man game.

These. Now normally I wouldn't touch Turtle Beach headsets 10 foot barge pole, but the mic is meant to be good on Xbox and doesn't require any cables at all. My Astro A50s have to use a chat adapter plugged into the controller, the one Astro supply makes the mic really quiet.

Couldn't get the official Microsoft chat adapter anywhere so went all in with a headset. All so my girl can hear what I'm saying in Fortnite without having to shout. It also has a talk back feature so I can hear myself talk and know the volume.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtle-Beach-Stealth-Wireless-Surround/dp/B071ZRTMXF/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1537452067&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=turtle+beach+xbox+one+headsets

It only uses Microsoft sonic surround sound which I've actually tested with out sets and it works well enough. I'm not so fussed about having top end audio as long as the positional audio is good and that people can actually hear me talk, both important in Fortnite.

Just as I thought, these Turtle Beach headphones have pretty bad audio quality, but the positional audio is good. The main thing though is the mic is good and I no longer have to shout so that my girl can hear me.

Mine are wireless so it's all good. When you're used to Astro A50s headphones it's quite a drop in audio quality. But the mic works properly on Xbox. I basically spent £80 just so I could talk to my girl in Fortnite, true love that is :joy:
That and staying up playing until 3am my time as it's only 10pm her time by then.

x1 Hornby OO Gauge Brake Coach
x4 LEGO 14395 Light Grey 1x5x4 Arch's
x1 Hornby Magazine - Issue 136 | October 2018
x1 Stobart Club Membership Renewal
x2 Hornby Red Milk Tanker's (Extremely rare)
x1 Airfix QUICK BUILD J6023 Volkswagen Beetle
x1 Adult ticket for Johnny English Strikes Again
x1 Johnny English Strikes Again DVD pre-order

McStanley

McStanley said:
x1 Hornby OO Gauge Brake Coach
x4 LEGO 14395 Light Grey 1x5x4 Arch's
x1 Hornby Magazine - Issue 136 | October 2018
x1 Stobart Club Membership Renewal
x2 Hornby Red Milk Tanker's (Extremely rare)
x1 Airfix QUICK BUILD J6023 Volkswagen Beetle
x1 Adult ticket for Johnny English Strikes Again
x1 Johnny English Strikes Again DVD pre-order

McStanley
You strike me as someone I would definitely invite for dinner...