What was your last purchase

McStanley said:
x1 LEGO DC Super-Villains: Minifigure Edition (PlayStation 4) pre-order
My pre-order of LEGO DC Super-Villains: Minifigure Edition (PlayStation 4) arrived today.

McStanley

Korg microKEY2 (61 key version) for 123e. It would be 24 euros cheaper if I wouldn't have to pay the VAT... I wanted a midi keyboard years ago, but finally managed to actually buy one. Sadly it's out of stock, so it takes like a week or two to arrive.

Wassup. Actually I bought lots of stuff, but the most recent one was Harry Potter jelly bean candies, why is so rememberable because I bite the some kind a vomit taste flavor. Don't ask, definitely not buying this again.

Hughesy said:
A pug puppy. Only paid £150 deposit so far, another £550 when I pick him up.

I am sure your wallet and bank account won't speak to you again for a long while, after this purchase! :D :smiley:

McStanley

Williams have a half price sale on, so i ended up getting a couple of things! Been a while since i've had any F1 gear that wasn't Alonso related :lol:

EDIT: Not sure why only a quarter of the image is showing, but hopefully i get more than that when it comes! haha

It's because they are losing the Martini sponsorship. I'm genuinely worried about Williams, as they were meant to get a deal with a big energy company, but that company suddenly did a deal with Haas.

Hughesy said: 
It's because they are losing the Martini sponsorship. I'm genuinely worried about Williams, as they were meant to get a deal with a big energy company, but that company suddenly did a deal with Haas.
That big energy company that last year had less than 100 employees and was worth less than 900k?

There's something fishy going on there and Williams are best avoiding it.

It's a title sponsor though, and the value of the company has tripled in recent years. Williams now have no title sponsor or money, so they are now in a desperate situation.

I've never understood how teams struggle for a title sponser.. Like Mclaren, surely they would be better off with the bare minimum a company are willing to pay, rather than nothing like they've had since Vodafone left.

Most sponsors wants to get good airtime, but everytime you see a Mclaren is either damaged on the side of the track or when Alonso complains over the radio.

My pre-order of Disney Pixar Incredibles 2 DVD arrived today. I also ordered:

x1 OO-9 Narrow Gauge Open Wagon
x1 OO-9 Narrow Gauge Box Van - Blue
x1 OO-9 Narrow Gauge Box Van - Red

McStanley

Hughesy said:
Had to buy a external HDD as my Xbox One X is full, so many Game Pass games lol.

I'm 3 quarters full on the pro hdd, and ive already filled up my 1tb external lol 

I only have a 500GB SSD in my PS4 Pro, so that didn't take long to fill up. But I still have the stock drive, so I'm going to get a adapter for it so I can use it as an external drive for PS4.

That HDD comes with a months game pass, I already have it, I'm hoping it lets me add to the current sub.

x1 Bachmann Trains OO-9 Narrow Gauge Open Wagon
x1 Bachmann Trains OO-9 Narrow Gauge Box Van - Blue
x1 Bachmann Trains OO-9 Narrow Gauge Box Van - Red
x2 Hornby OO Gauge Composite Coaches

McStanley

500 Individually wrapped Madura Tea Bags in Lemon Mrytle, Papaya Leaf, Green, English Breakfast and Peppermint. Yum yum!

FYI Should last about 3 months, I drink a lot of tea HAHA

One of my work colleagues recently discovered coffee bags... Same concept as a tea bag, but has coffee in it instead. Tried one a couple of weeks ago, tastes like very odd coffee.

What do we all drink here? I'm definitely a coffee person. I genuinely don't like the taste of tea.