What was your last purchase

So I've had had to buy a new Corsair water cooler. Ever since changing cases the water flow seems to be blocked, leading to high water and CPU temps. Moving the case around sorts it out but it'll only get worse. My current one was sent for free from Corsair after my previous one broke and it was actually and upgraded one. So they probably would have done the same but I dont want to have to send it and wait.

So bought the RGB model, probably is it comes with the RGB fans but I already have them, dont sure it my case can do push pull config due to the way the radiator mounts.

download (1).jpeg

• Like 1

67217546_10157153335046005_1979202474245

82 Ford Taunus :classic_laugh:

I had to get a new daily driver, so I bought old Ford.

• Like 1

I just spent $200 on tea towels LOL, a shop in T'Anu NZ has these beautiful ones and I couldn't resist, so I bought the entire range. I'll post a pic if I remember later.

New shoes. Not only are the shoes 🔥 But so was the girl that delivered them, sadly I'll never find someone as fine as her who feels the same way about me lol.

20190804_114539.jpg

• Like 1

School books for 120e 😛 4 classes only for now, so I have ridiculous amounts of free time!

Arrgh my G920 racing wheel has packed it, turning sharply in either direction seems to disconnect the G buttons, only fixable by power cycling the wheel. Have contacted the retailer re: a replacement. Lets see...crossed fingers.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:34 AM, KittyFit90 said:

Arrgh my G920 racing wheel has packed it, turning sharply in either direction seems to disconnect the G buttons, only fixable by power cycling the wheel. Have contacted the retailer re: a replacement. Lets see...crossed fingers.

How long have you had it for then? I've had 2 Logitech wheels (DFGT and G29) and haven't ever had an issue! Sold the DFGT after about 5 years, had my G29 about 2.5 years now :)

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, AMSKRR said:

How long have you had it for then? I've had 2 Logitech wheels (DFGT and G29) and haven't ever had an issue! Sold the DFGT after about 5 years, had my G29 about 2.5 years now 🙂

Around 14 months 😞

Yeah, he just slides into my DM's though as he loves me 😂 The car park alone for Silverstone was £50, that is insane 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

Around 14 months 😞

Damn, that's not great!

On 8/15/2019 at 12:36 PM, Hughesy said:

Yeah, he just slides into my DM's though as he loves me 😂 The car park alone for Silverstone was £50, that is insane 

***** that's expensive! If Alonso returns in the next couple of seasons i'm 100% going to a GP.

• Like 1

So the retailer I bought the G920 from kept ignoring my emails, until I started quoting Australian consumer law to them 🙂 I have a passing knowledge of the Law...anyway I got a full refund and they don't even want me to send it back to them. Any thoughts on a replacement? I'm leaning toward another G920 as I like the feel etc. though obviously I'll shop elsewhere 😄 

I bought myself a new gaming chair. The old chair is already obsolete. It was very uncomfortable to sit on it and even more so to work and play. So I decided to buy a chair here on the recommendations of thebestreclinersreviews.  It seemed to me too cheap, but I did not lose, quite a good chair.

431761252_maxresdefault(1).thumb.jpg.7e3fab5a1f40005858cb324b6b53fc86.jpg

• Like 1

New PSU and red braided cables. Simply because since getting this case I haven't been able to shut the rear door a theres not much room and the case only uses weak magnets to shut rather than latches or thumb screws.

The main problem cable is the motherboard power, as that cable in my current one is too thick.

Screenshot_20190820-141044_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190820-141547_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hughesy said:

New PSU and red braided cables. Simply because since getting this case I haven't been able to shut the rear door a theres not much room and the case only uses weak magnets to shut rather than latches or thumb screws.

The main problem cable is the motherboard power, as that cable in my current one is too thick.

Screenshot_20190820-141044_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190820-141547_Chrome.jpg

Corsair is always a good buy 👍 When i replaced my PSU last year i thought the secondary cable wasn't going to reach because of the GPU so ended up buying an adapter to lengthen it but it reached anyway.

• Like 1

@couger1981 My last Corsair PSU on lasted a week, but I just got unlucky. Most of my PC and peripherals are Corsair. 

• Like 1

I seem to be unlucky with Corsair PSU's, this one has pretty bad coil whine. After the amount of work I did to get it setup, I'm not sure I can be bothered to replace it, I wear headphones when gaming anyway.

my bike got stolen last week, so I had to get a new one. I went to get it with my partner (on her birthday no less) because I take her with me everywhere... she sits on the pannier rack (I don't have one yet).

IMG-20190820-WA0000.jpeg

Bought a really expensive wireless mouse to leave me cracked at Fortnite lol

Screenshot_20190921-112404_Amazon Shopping.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hughesy said:

Bought a really expensive wireless mouse to leave me cracked at Fortnite lol

Screenshot_20190921-112404_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Always been a fan of Logitech stuff, i used to use Wireless mouses for ages when i'm gaming but switch to wired. I'm running a Msi Interceptor DS B1 which i find to be great. That Logitech does look good tho especially with the long battery life 🙂

Just purchased this Casio Edifice, been looking for a new watch for a couple of weeks now.. and seen it on sale 😍

3177319-1490

• Like 2