What was your last purchase

Got one of these today, lovely. Programmed all my reminders in about a quarter of the time it took me on my old watch. Sales girl was delighted, I waltzed in bought the most expensive non apple watch they had and a new cover for my phone that I didn't need, paid and left all within 5 mins. LOL I am the worst shopper ever:classic_biggrin:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm 4G (Rose Gold)

DEWALT DW745. This is a table saw that makes it easier for me to work with wood. I decided to buy this saw here because I like to make various homemade wood. It's very exciting.

Edited by GordensHigh

7 hours ago, couger1981 said:

A Ticket to the Australian F1 for Saturday plus a Supercar pit walk.

Lucky, I'm having to miss this year 😞 Stuck in hospital on detox:classic_angry:

On 3/2/2020 at 8:11 PM, KittyFit90 said:

Lucky, I'm having to miss this year 😞 Stuck in hospital on detox:classic_angry:

It's going to be my first time to a F1 event. 🙂

• Like 1

Oh its amazing! Not quite the visceral experience it used to be with the engine noise but still incredible. 

Melbourne GP has a great vibe and its easy to get around and do what you want to. Lot more relaxed than a lot of other venues. Monaco is a shocker, always felt like a pauper there! This year I'm going to Spa and Monza...possibly Hanoi as well but thats up in the air atm. 

• Like 1

My last purchase was a Kitsune Handmade mask. Kitsune is a Kabuki mask which is a fox shaped mask comes from the ancient Japanese mythology. I like to buy things related to Japanese culture eg cosplay items, anime mangas and show pieces etc.

Japanese Fox Mask.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:39 AM, couger1981 said:

It's going to be my first time to a F1 event. 🙂

Mate feel sorry for you, your first F1 and it gets cancelled, you must be gutted.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KittyFit90 said:

Mate feel sorry for you, your first F1 and it gets cancelled, you must be gutted.

Yeah not happy all because of some China man who ate something he shouldn't have now the rest of the world has to suffer. Apparently thousands of people were lined up at the gates ready to go in but they were told an hour before the first on track event was due to start that the weekend is canceled.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/31/2020 at 7:07 AM, KittyFit90 said:

I am the worst shopper ever:classic_biggrin:

@KittyFit90, that's not a bad shopper, that's a good shopper. That's what shopping is supposed to be about, walking into a shop and buying something that you never intended on buying. This something I can't do especially if it's an expensive item. I have to save for it if I don't have the funds readily available and I also have to plan the purchase in advanced.

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
Extra line sapces removed in the qoute box, of KittyFit90's post, which condences down the size of the qoute box and also this post.

My latest purchase, is from a seller on eBay. It is one of these, for LEGO Super Heroes collection:

70903_alt6.thumb.jpg.9533e4c9b76ebe65638e5431f5fa95f6.jpg

It was exclusive to the LEGO The Batman Movie 70903 The Riddler Riddle Racer set in 2017, a set I did not want. The cane can only be found in the set and is hard to find it for sale on it's own. I managed to convince the seller to split one away from the minifigure and to sell me the cane only and they did! :classic_smile:

Please not that cane is as large as the image may portray. The size of the cane is much smaller and is LEGO minifigure scaled, if you know the size of these.

12 hours ago, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

My latest purchase, is from a seller on eBay. It is one of these, for LEGO Super Heroes collection:

70903_alt6.thumb.jpg.9533e4c9b76ebe65638e5431f5fa95f6.jpg

It was exclusive to the LEGO The Batman Movie 70903 The Riddler Riddle Racer set in 2017, a set I did not want. The cane can only be found in the set and is hard to find it for sale on it's own. I managed to convince the seller to split one away from the minifigure and to sell me the cane only and they did! :classic_smile:

Please not that cane is as large as the image may portray. The size of the cane is much smaller and is LEGO minifigure scaled, if you know the size of these.

Huh... xP

• Confused 1

Hehe his tastes are odd...though I once spent nearly 20grand on a piece of Fulgurite so heh each to their own. (fyi CM your forum spellchecker blows)

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

@UP100, what do you mean by "huh" and what does xp mean / stand for?

@KittyFit90, who's tastes are old?

Yours 😛 no offense...my tastes are downright bizarre like I said I once spent 20grand on a small piece of Fulgurite

• Confused 1

Oh lol Odd not Old mate...

Typo been perpetuated there.. wanting the Riddler's staff for your collection is a very specific piece of esoterica. (ffs CM this spellchecker of yours is absurdly bad, esoterica is most definitely a word.)

• Haha 1

@KittyFit90, yeah I wanted the staff, but not the set it was exclusive too. Wasn't worth buying the complete set to take the staff out of and then I have to try and resell the set to someone who does not mind it missing.

Thank you for the auto-correction heads up! 👍

Heh well my collection hobbies tend to be rather expensive...

Other than the porcelain dog collection which I've been doing since I was a kid, I also collect weird and wonderful rock/fossil/mineral samples. Fulgurite, Geodes, Trilobite fossils, coprolite (fossilised poo) and pieces of meteorites...the list goes on...they are in an alarmed cabinet in my office at home....probably could resell the collection for a few hundred k at least...its a very expensive hobby. 

• Like 1

Darts is my favourite game. I like to collect different dartsets and dartboards. I recently purchased an electronic dartboard and soft tip darts to add in my collection.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

X1 Call the Midwife: Series Nine | Christmas Special DVD (A present for mum).

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
Typo correction in my signature, changed from 'ColinMcRae;DiRTFanNo.1' to 'ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1'.