What was your last purchase

Posted (edited)

X1 Hornby R6044 'Shell' Tank Wagon (TTA).

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 (30,000 post, in the Off-topic Discussion sub-forum! 😎)

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
'(30,000 post, in the Off-topic Discussion sub-forum! 😎)' has been added.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:23 PM, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

X1 Hornby R6044 'Shell' Tank Wagon (TTA).

I had a full refund today, from the seller of the tanker. They left no message with the refund, so I am guessing that it is out of stock. Looks as if I am going to have to keep on looking, to get the wagon I want.

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

4 hours ago, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

I had a full refund today, from the seller of the tanker. They left no message with the refund, so I am guessing that it is out of stock. Looks as if I am going to have to keep on looking, to get the wagon I want.

Not long ago found another for sale and have just ordered it.

Posted (edited)

X1 Hornby Railways R.6001 Hornby Railways 1997 Wagon - TTA Tanker.

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 (My 700th post! 🤩 😁 😀 😆 😅 😄 😃 😉 😊 ☺️ 🙂)

'(My 700th post! 🤩 😁 😀 😆 😅 😄 😃 😉 😊 ☺️ 🙂)' italicized.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:36 PM, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

Not long ago found another for sale and have just ordered it.

The saga continues:

I received the second ordered tanker today and it has unrepairable factory error damage on, very unusual on models made in the 2000's. It was new, as the box was perfect with no damage and all original packaging was included. Even the tanker was wrapped up in a small piece of tissue paper, something the models used to be wrapped up in, before they were inserted into the plastic tray, that out goes into the outer cardboard box. This tanker will be resold after the lockdown.

I have ordered a third tanker now and hopefully there won't be any issues. This one is about £4.00 more expensive, which is annoying.

I just had a guy offer me $50 if I'd let him sit in the driver's seat of my car and take a selfie HAHA I let him do it for one of the blue crabs he'd just caught, the brute is huge the pincers look like they could sever a finger easily. So tonight I'm having Blue Swimmer Crab fresh yum yum.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Nah I took the crab, was delicious too 😄 It is sort of a purchase, I traded the selfie for a crab LOL.

Edited by KittyFit90
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Murikka said:

Hitman 2

I still want it, but I still haven't bought it!

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I still want it, but I still haven't bought it!

I know that feel. I finally decided to buy it yesterday. So far it's been great. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

OMFG, just asked my wife to give this to me for my birthday...The only thing other than fossils that I get totally nerd on is Space Exploration...

800x400c?1579220845.2638397

Edited by KittyFit90
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

OMFG, just asked my wife to give this to me for my birthday...The only thing other than fossils that I get totally nerd on is Space Exploration...

800x400c?1579220845.2638397

You'd love the Mass Effect games then 😛 

Last thing I purchased was my new PC s ofar it's handling well. Looking forward to tryin ggames lik eShadow of th eTomb Raider on it and properly experiencing the ray tracing

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@KittyFit90 I hope you get that LEGO set. LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander is a very cool set. The UK's price for this set of £84.99 is extremely good value for money, as it contains 1,087 pieces, so this works out to be only 7.8 pence per piece (Basically only 7 pence piece, has there's no half pennies anymore.)! I dislike it when LEGO sets cost more than 10 pence piece, without the set containing around 100 pieces or more, per every £10.00. In my view, a set that does not come to these calculations is not good value for money.

Have you got any other LEGO sets already, or will this be your first, providing that you do receive it?

I have few between 100 and 200 LEGO sets, but there's some I have lost interest in, so I should probably sell them. I am now focusing on collecting LEGO DC Batman sets and LEGO Marvel Spider-Man sets that I like the look of.

Additional information added.

@sjsharp2010 I love Mass Effect, played them all 🙂

@ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 Yes I have the Saturn V set from a few years ago, but I don't really have much Lego...on my desk at home I have the females in science kit which I got as a sort of reconciliation gift after my wife and I lived together again after being separated for a while. 

• Like 2