What was your last purchase

You have to eat it in small amounts to really enjoy it.

I'm trying to wait 2 or 3 weeks until I get it but it's so tempting.  ~X(
will play it tomorrow as I've just finished my playthrough of my other game now
plays nice and fluid love banging the goals in for England on these games
Couldn't wait any longer. About to try it out now. 

Along with this :

I also got the latest Autosport. :D

BF4 and AC4 for PS4. Oh, and the wife got Lego marvel superheroes for the 3DS...

I got the latest edition of F1 Racing mag, got a 12 month subscription. It's the only Motorsport magazine that is worth reading in my view, such good articles there. It's the Sky Sports F1 of magazines.

had to buy a new hard drive for my PC as one of the partitions I set up stopped working unfortunately the space lost is about half the hard drive so having to replace it my SSD is working like a charm though

I couldn't resist! Plus I need more games for the XB1. Wish it was May 27th today though :(

tempted to get this myself although mine will be the PC version

I was thinking PC at first too, mainly because it would be cheaper. But I have over 100 games on my PC and  most of those I haven't finished yet :p And I only have 4 on the XB1. Plus I wanna play it with the XB1's controller, hoping that the impulse triggers are gonna be on Watch Dogs!

I was thinking PC at first too, mainly because it would be cheaper. But I have over 100 games on my PC and  most of those I haven't finished yet :p And I only have 4 on the XB1. Plus I wanna play it with the XB1's controller, hoping that the impulse triggers are gonna be on Watch Dogs!
yeah will be good to build your XB1 library although for me I struggle with most games on consoles unless they're sports ones on console because of my disability I find it hard to use the trigger buttons and analogue sticks that's why most of the games I have on console are either Fifa's or PGA golf type games whereas on PC with the majority of games I can control things how I like so I can be more flexible there

I hope the person serving you in EB Games gave you the appropriate look of disapproval when you told them you wanted to return AC4 for NFS ;)

I hope the person serving you in EB Games gave you the appropriate look of disapproval when you told them you wanted to return AC4 for NFS ;)
He didn't. Though he looked at my receipt and asked if I was enjoying BF4.

I couldn't resist! Plus I need more games for the XB1. Wish it was May 27th today though :(

I pre-ordered this as well (on PS4). Really hoping they have a few reviews out before it releases. I can see this game being very hit or miss. If it's miss, or mediocre, I might switch my pre-order over to Destiny and just wait for the first sale or something.

Just watching the gameplay vids on YouTube is enough for me to know I'm gonna like it :) Been after a great open world single player for quite a while! GTA V was good for that, but being 'last gen' and not on PC I haven't played it in months.

Haven't pre ordered Destiny yet, I normally do it closer to release so I know my money situation :)

Just watching the gameplay vids on YouTube is enough for me to know I'm gonna like it :) Been after a great open world single player for quite a while! GTA V was good for that, but being 'last gen' and not on PC I haven't played it in months.

Haven't pre ordered Destiny yet, I normally do it closer to release so I know my money situation :)
yeah I like open world single player  games too