What was your last purchase

SynGamer said:
Ron666 said:
Syn, how are you enjoying Rivals so far ?
It's alright. It's enough to give me that racing fix, but it's not something I would review very well/high, nor would I really recommend it. I'm a sim handling type of guy...
Thanks Syn. I really hope EA throw away all this social gaming crap and revert to hardcore offline gaming.

Ron666 said:
SynGamer said:
Ron666 said:
Syn, how are you enjoying Rivals so far ?
It's alright. It's enough to give me that racing fix, but it's not something I would review very well/high, nor would I really recommend it. I'm a sim handling type of guy...
Thanks Syn. I really hope EA throw away all this social gaming crap and revert to hardcore offline gaming.
Doubt they will most of the games they make are pretty casual not that it bothers me too much as I generally prefer them that way

Was craving Oreos so I bought pack , left them for like 30 mins , come back and there's 1 left. 

:(

just preordered Watch Dogs for PC  also got Mum to buy me Bioshock Infinite and COD Ghosts for my birthday

1:18th scale models of a Holden HR Premier and a Holden FC special. (For Dad's birthday, he collects model cars). 

He's actually got quite a few. :P (He's more of a neutral in the Ford V Holden war). 

Ordered Google's Chromecast last night (Canadian version). Looking forward to using that and seeing if I can stream online races from my computer to the TV.

It's because American girls just love the accent isn't it? Nothing like an overseas trip to satisfy your manly desires.

just ordered myself a set of new gaming headphones the the wiring on my current set is wearing down

just ordered myself a set of new gaming headphones the the wiring on my current set is wearing down
I just use my Xbox turtlebeach when im gaming on the computer.

I just use my Xbox turtlebeach when im gaming on the computer.

I use the Plantronics 780 gaming headphones but till the new set comes I'll just have to use my standard headphones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0079G2Y52/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1