Jump to content Jump to content

What was your last purchase

Hughesy said:

Works fine on my PC although that's not to say it works on all PCs unless you're talking about the console version. What's broken about it? If it's to do with playing online then I wouldn't know as I don't play it online.

Works fine on mine as well. Haven't played it much lately though mosrly because I've been bus with other stuff but I do plan on going back to finish my career

Hughesy said:
nickoss said:

Save data is corrupt. Xbox.  Good to hear yours works well.

Ah that seems to be a common problem with Codemasters games but thought that was only on PC so I'm sorry to hear that. I had that problem on F1 12 and 13 so I know how you feel. 

ther eis a patch on the way to fix that problem so hopefully you should be OK soon

Ah but that would give you more pain bud ;) So many games come out that don't support sli or give you problems you wouldn't have with a single card. Me personally, I'm always going to stick with one GPU. At least you'll be sorted for power for a long time. I have an 850w PSU as well for that very reason.

Hughesy said:

Ah but that would give you more pain bud ;) So many games come out that don't support sli or give you problems you wouldn't have with a single card. Me personally, I'm always going to stick with one GPU. At least you'll be sorted for power for a long time. I have an 850w PSU as well for that very reason.

edpensd on the game though I think I've never had any problems with SLI I did on my old Acer with Tomb Raider but it runs like a dream on my new system but then the 770 is a pretty powerful card.

I'm tempted to buy one of those. I have the WiFi adapter from the same range, but still using the routet that TalkTalk sent me. The only things stopping me is that I'm pretty pleased with the speed I get already, could end up being an unnecessary spend for me.

How're you finding it bud?

Yea it's perfect so far, much better range than my Netgear router. If you already have good performance with your current router then I wouldn't bother mate as it's pretty expensive. I do find though that the Asus router performs much better when I have many devices in use at the same compared to previous ones.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • UP100 featured this topic