Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

What was your last purchase

• 2 weeks later...
@RevolvingPrawn About bloody time, the finish on that looks really nice. Kinda off topic but if there's one thing I hate about my Corsair case is the struts on the dust filter. I'll post a pic in the PC thread in a minute to show you what I mean. 
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hughesy said:
New set of Astro A50s after my last pair broke. £250 well spent as they are the best headphones 
Pic comparing the old ones, new ones look a lot better

Used my BXR Blue A40's for almost 4 years solid, still the best gaming headset I've ever used. Intend to buy a new pair when they give up... 
Astro do make awesome headsets don't they. The A50s are expensive but well worth it, well for me anyway as good audio is as important as graphics. :) The old A50s still work fine, but one part snapped off the headrest which annoyed me so I had to buy a new set. These new ones support voice chat on Xbox One natively, I don't use my X1 that much but it's nice to have the option. Plus the new ones use micro USB so I already have a nice long cable to charge them while I'm wearing them (battery ran out many times while playing GTA Online with @RevolvingPrawn, and I only had a small cable so was very awkward)

Edit: Wow I didn't think they could improve the audio from Gen 1 to Gen 2 but they have, they are amazing! Gen 1 was perfect, but how they have improved these is crazy, must be witchcraft  :o :D
I'm having a lazy day at home and can't be arsed to cook so I'm contemplating getting a Dominos' Pizza delivered to me.

Thing is, I want a New Yorker, but it's £12.99 for 6 slices, which is daylight robbery frankly. If I get a margherita then it's about £11 for 8 slices which is much better, but still a fortune.

I just want a Dominos.
Just an update, I ordered my New Yorker, but found the 'Pizza Legend' deal where you get 30% off if you make your own. So I basically made the New Yorker so I'm getting 10 slices for £13.36! So 4 more for just 37 pence!
  • UP100 featured this topic