Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

What was your last purchase

Got one of these today, lovely. Programmed all my reminders in about a quarter of the time it took me on my old watch. Sales girl was delighted, I waltzed in bought the most expensive non apple watch they had and a new cover for my phone that I didn't need, paid and left all within 5 mins. LOL I am the worst shopper ever:classic_biggrin:

Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm 4G (Rose Gold)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh its amazing! Not quite the visceral experience it used to be with the engine noise but still incredible. 

Melbourne GP has a great vibe and its easy to get around and do what you want to. Lot more relaxed than a lot of other venues. Monaco is a shocker, always felt like a pauper there! This year I'm going to Spa and Monza...possibly Hanoi as well but thats up in the air atm. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, KittyFit90 said:

Mate feel sorry for you, your first F1 and it gets cancelled, you must be gutted.

Yeah not happy all because of some China man who ate something he shouldn't have now the rest of the world has to suffer. Apparently thousands of people were lined up at the gates ready to go in but they were told an hour before the first on track event was due to start that the weekend is canceled.

• Like 1
On 1/31/2020 at 7:07 AM, KittyFit90 said:

I am the worst shopper ever:classic_biggrin:

@KittyFit90, that's not a bad shopper, that's a good shopper. That's what shopping is supposed to be about, walking into a shop and buying something that you never intended on buying. This something I can't do especially if it's an expensive item. I have to save for it if I don't have the funds readily available and I also have to plan the purchase in advanced.

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
Extra line sapces removed in the qoute box, of KittyFit90's post, which condences down the size of the qoute box and also this post.

My latest purchase, is from a seller on eBay. It is one of these, for LEGO Super Heroes collection:

70903_alt6.thumb.jpg.9533e4c9b76ebe65638e5431f5fa95f6.jpg

It was exclusive to the LEGO The Batman Movie 70903 The Riddler Riddle Racer set in 2017, a set I did not want. The cane can only be found in the set and is hard to find it for sale on it's own. I managed to convince the seller to split one away from the minifigure and to sell me the cane only and they did! :classic_smile:

Please not that cane is as large as the image may portray. The size of the cane is much smaller and is LEGO minifigure scaled, if you know the size of these.

12 hours ago, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

My latest purchase, is from a seller on eBay. It is one of these, for LEGO Super Heroes collection:

70903_alt6.thumb.jpg.9533e4c9b76ebe65638e5431f5fa95f6.jpg

It was exclusive to the LEGO The Batman Movie 70903 The Riddler Riddle Racer set in 2017, a set I did not want. The cane can only be found in the set and is hard to find it for sale on it's own. I managed to convince the seller to split one away from the minifigure and to sell me the cane only and they did! :classic_smile:

Please not that cane is as large as the image may portray. The size of the cane is much smaller and is LEGO minifigure scaled, if you know the size of these.

Huh... xP

• Confused 1

Heh well my collection hobbies tend to be rather expensive...

Other than the porcelain dog collection which I've been doing since I was a kid, I also collect weird and wonderful rock/fossil/mineral samples. Fulgurite, Geodes, Trilobite fossils, coprolite (fossilised poo) and pieces of meteorites...the list goes on...they are in an alarmed cabinet in my office at home....probably could resell the collection for a few hundred k at least...its a very expensive hobby. 

• Like 1
  • UP100 featured this topic