Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

What was your last purchase

• UP100 featured this topic
4 hours ago, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

I had a full refund today, from the seller of the tanker. They left no message with the refund, so I am guessing that it is out of stock. Looks as if I am going to have to keep on looking, to get the wagon I want.

ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1

Not long ago found another for sale and have just ordered it.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:36 PM, ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1 said:

Not long ago found another for sale and have just ordered it.

The saga continues:

I received the second ordered tanker today and it has unrepairable factory error damage on, very unusual on models made in the 2000's. It was new, as the box was perfect with no damage and all original packaging was included. Even the tanker was wrapped up in a small piece of tissue paper, something the models used to be wrapped up in, before they were inserted into the plastic tray, that out goes into the outer cardboard box. This tanker will be resold after the lockdown.

I have ordered a third tanker now and hopefully there won't be any issues. This one is about £4.00 more expensive, which is annoying.

I just had a guy offer me $50 if I'd let him sit in the driver's seat of my car and take a selfie HAHA I let him do it for one of the blue crabs he'd just caught, the brute is huge the pincers look like they could sever a finger easily. So tonight I'm having Blue Swimmer Crab fresh yum yum.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KittyFit90 said:

OMFG, just asked my wife to give this to me for my birthday...The only thing other than fossils that I get totally nerd on is Space Exploration...

800x400c?1579220845.2638397

You'd love the Mass Effect games then 😛 

Last thing I purchased was my new PC s ofar it's handling well. Looking forward to tryin ggames lik eShadow of th eTomb Raider on it and properly experiencing the ray tracing

• Like 1

@KittyFit90 I hope you get that LEGO set. LEGO Creator Expert 10266 NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander is a very cool set. The UK's price for this set of £84.99 is extremely good value for money, as it contains 1,087 pieces, so this works out to be only 7.8 pence per piece (Basically only 7 pence piece, has there's no half pennies anymore.)! I dislike it when LEGO sets cost more than 10 pence piece, without the set containing around 100 pieces or more, per every £10.00. In my view, a set that does not come to these calculations is not good value for money.

Have you got any other LEGO sets already, or will this be your first, providing that you do receive it?

I have few between 100 and 200 LEGO sets, but there's some I have lost interest in, so I should probably sell them. I am now focusing on collecting LEGO DC Batman sets and LEGO Marvel Spider-Man sets that I like the look of.

Edited by ColinMcRae:DiRTFanNo.1
Additional information added.