Jump to content Jump to content

What was your last purchase

couger1981

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Succeed! It could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on the subject. <a href="http://mensslippersmaker.co.uk/">mens slippers </a> Excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort very well. Thanks for the huge help. buy cheap ig likes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Leather Jackets are sharp and make you look tasteful and is a method of beating the plunging temperature and for feeling warm and cozy. There are different kinds of Leather jackets like a biker jacket, casual jacket,  hoodies jackets and so forth that looks brilliant and are in extraordinary interest. Visit our store for best collection at mensleatherjackets

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I finally got a new mattress and a set of proper orthopedic pillows for me and my boyfriend. An excellent investment in back health and the best purchase in recent times. I had to spend some time to figure out what kind of mattress we need, but it was worth it, I think. Learned a lot on the topic from this website for instance. 

Edited by julzmjulzmjulzm

• 2 weeks later...

I am young and have very little experience in different areas of work. My dream is to become a successful businessman, and to open a business that will benefit all people. That's why my latest purchases are focused on me and my knowledge in this field. llc in tennessee is hard to start a business. Buying chickens has benefited me, but best of all I have benefited from talking to the experts and the knowledge they have passed on to me. Now I will be starting my own business in the near future.

Edited by tomasmraz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a soccer fan my favorite club is Liverpool. My last purchase was related to soccer it was a table soccer which is just a very cool influence on the company of my soccer friends. With it I became popular and now every weekend we have a competition to see which one of us is better and I think this brings us even closer to my friends. It was a long choice, I sat for a long time and read about each gaming table click here to see how many there are. My choice was the Sunnydaze 10.

Edited by zaza11joj11

• 2 weeks later...

Like the title says, just got a Firestick and was thinking about downloading Kodi. Been doing research and a lot of places finally found a reliable resource from bestdriodplayer on how to install kodi on firestick. Im from US and I just plan on streaming (not torrenting/downloading) content, so is it really necessary for me to get a VPN? And in terms of streaming movies/tv/sports, what is a good add-on that doesn't torrent or do anything that can cause me to get flagged. Because I stream movies all the time from websites on my computer, just looking for something similar for the Firestick.

Edited by habanavee

• 1 month later...