Jump to content Jump to content

What was your last purchase

couger1981

Have a guess at how much this cost me in a town hall cafe.

£1.65 is what we charge for those in my cafe. Stupid, I know, but I can get 'em free and I'm making £7/hour. I win! 
Gosh, that's very reasonable compared to the place I went. Can you send me some of your free coke?! :p I love the stuff

EDIT: I mean Coca-Cola, not cocaine btw... 

Have a guess at how much this cost me in a town hall cafe.

£1.65 is what we charge for those in my cafe. Stupid, I know, but I can get 'em free and I'm making £7/hour. I win! 
Gosh, that's very reasonable compared to the place I went. Can you send me some of your free coke?! :p I love the stuff

EDIT: I mean Coca-Cola, not cocaine btw... 
I can get that Coca Cola for 75p - £1

http://www.game.co.uk/en/total-war-rome-ii-game-exclusive-collectors-edition-222836?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Rome%20Total%20war%202&catGroupId=

Got the Collectors Edition purely because it is the same price as the normal one

Herby007 said:
Ah, right. My G/F has got the 2013 edition; it is so much more responsive/quicker :(.

S'ok though, Googles away to announce an eight or nine inch. Then I'll once again have superior tech!

And I've been hit by Royal Fail once again. Ordered it for Saturday delivery, hasn't shown and it's highly unlikely to now. So annoyed that companies still send things through RM, I'd think I've spent enough on the damn tablet and the extra Saturday postage for a courier to have bloody handled it. Frustrating! [-(

• The topic was featured