Jump to content Jump to content

What was your last purchase

couger1981

SynGamer said:
Ron666 said:
Syn, how are you enjoying Rivals so far ?
It's alright. It's enough to give me that racing fix, but it's not something I would review very well/high, nor would I really recommend it. I'm a sim handling type of guy...
Thanks Syn. I really hope EA throw away all this social gaming crap and revert to hardcore offline gaming.

Ron666 said:
SynGamer said:
Ron666 said:
Syn, how are you enjoying Rivals so far ?
It's alright. It's enough to give me that racing fix, but it's not something I would review very well/high, nor would I really recommend it. I'm a sim handling type of guy...
Thanks Syn. I really hope EA throw away all this social gaming crap and revert to hardcore offline gaming.
Doubt they will most of the games they make are pretty casual not that it bothers me too much as I generally prefer them that way

just ordered myself a set of new gaming headphones the the wiring on my current set is wearing down
I just use my Xbox turtlebeach when im gaming on the computer.

I use the Plantronics 780 gaming headphones but till the new set comes I'll just have to use my standard headphones

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0079G2Y52/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• UP100 featured this topic