Jump to content Jump to content

Weird sound on my headphones

• A detailed description of the issue.

I got a VERY weird sound on my headphones while playing a Grand Prix with a Williams at Spa. During the race came very often a sound on my headphones (original PS4 Gold series) that it seemes like an F1 engine in a tunnel. The sound kept annoying me, it was louder than my own engine

• Report Code

no code

• Platform?

PS5

• Game-mode?

Grand Prix

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I tried flashbacking, pausing, turning the headphone on and off. Nothing worked

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

I just played a normal GP and it started after I used a flashback

I'm having the same problem. Started when I switched from Aidan to Casper in Braking Point and has been happening ever since. Using My Team mode it will start small at a certain point on the track then go away but every time I get to the same point on the track the sound get longer and longer until it stays for the rest of the race. I wouldn't mind it so much but it drowns out the sound of my car so makes gearing a bit more difficult and I won't be concentrating as much on my racing as I am at making sure I'm not missing up-shifts or down-shifting too far. Only way to get rid of the noise that I have found so far is to mid session save and restart the application/game.

Report Code: KKRV-GEKR-MPSG-BASC

Console: PS5

Game Mode: Braking Point and My Team