Jump to content Jump to content

Where is real season start?

Real Season Start is under Single Player Driver Career where you either choose to start from the first race or 'real season start'. 

Your created driver simply replaces the real world driver and you pick up from there. 

• Thanks 1

It does explain what they meant when they said it was part of career mode.  I wonder if they'll keep updating it for the next 10 years to make sure it's definitely still Real Season Start, although something (common sense) tells me that they won't and it'll only be until the end of the year. So it's less of a 'neat feature' and more of a 'Skip a few races that you don't fancy doing' mode.  Maybe i'm just being cynical.

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

Real Season Start is under Single Player Driver Career where you either choose to start from the first race or 'real season start'. 

Your created driver simply replaces the real world driver and you pick up from there. 

Oh than i have must over looked it then but still, I thought we would be taken over the roll of a real driver and take it om from their, ah well cant have everything in life

Just now, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Oh than i have must over looked it then but still, I thought we would be taken over the roll of a real driver and take it om from their, ah well cant have everything in life

Same mate, it's pretty disappointing! 

Take over Max vs Lewis for the rest of the championship, is all we really needed. I don't know who the final versions is for tbh!

Just now, KNT2011 said:

Same mate, it's pretty disappointing! 

Take over Max vs Lewis for the rest of the championship, is all we really needed. I don't know who the final versions is for tbh!

Yeah exactly! I wanted to take either of their roles and play out the championship but i guess that wont happen