Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 Online Lobby Glitch Leading to CE-34878-0 Crash

• A detailed description of the issue.

When returned to a ranked lobby after race, either 5 Laps or 25%, the following glitch appears on the screen:

E6SRJvZWQAIii2Z.thumb.jpg.8244b79fbedbf478896ddaf608d691a5.jpg

I can quit out at this point and just go to Home screen but if I press X it crashes me out with the code CE-34878-0

• Report Code

Error code CE-34878-0 on Ps4

• Platform?

PS4 PRO

• Game-mode?

Online Multiplayer

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

Don't know, 10+

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

No

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

Restarted PS4 / Reinstalled F1 2021 / No issues with internet connection or affecting other games

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Screenshot of glitched screen above

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

It's done it a few times in a row now but I do recall it happening once and then twice but in between successful sessions. So when online racing, complete the race, podium, XP screens and return to Multiplayer lobby

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @KNT2011,

We are working on a fix for this pending update. Thanks for the report.

Happening a lot at the mo and unfortunately harming the online experience as if you have a good lobby, you're gone after one race, and it's not easy to find another currently. Hopefully this fix comes soon. 

• 2 weeks later...