Jump to content Jump to content

Can't hear Jeff

@issueskidI’m having the same issue as OP. I am not able to hear Jeff in any game mode. Playing on Xbox one with a headset (my monitor doesn’t have internal speakers). Op says he switched from surround sound to headphones and that allowed him to switch the radio output device in the in game settings. Im already on headphones so I’m not sure why I’m not able to toggle that setting. Any advice as to how I should go about switching that so it doesn’t say (auto) before it?

Edited by RambunctiousCat
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 1:28 AM, DevilsManiac said:

He actually does as long as you change the audio from Headphones to Main Output. Again, select the option that does NOT have (Auto) before it.

When in an Xbox Party (as it was last year) the direct radio setting (Headphones) wouldn't work because your "radio" was occupied by party chat. Switch it to main audio output will still broadcast the engineer through you game audio channel opposed to your voice chat channel.

What do you do if you can’t change your audio setting from auto when you have headphones plugged in or not plugged in. Mine seems to stay locked.

On 10/26/2021 at 9:20 AM, issueskid said:

Hello @RambunctiousCat. Have you checked your Xbox dashboard settings? Can you confirm to me what these are please?

image.png

Just a quickie.  Can you sack Jeff as he does more harm than good.  And employ @PJTierney as next years race engineer.. With PJs I put telling the coders what and when to say in race information.  Plus he’s got a beautiful tone to his voice😍😁

Edited by ScaredDuck