Jump to content Jump to content

My Driver is now Sainz? - NEEDING SAVE GAMES

• A detailed description of the issue: Whenever I try to customize my driver profile to my liking, it keeps reverting back to a carbon copy of Carlos Sainz (His face, his country and his driver number).
  • Report Code: GPCA-HETT-BVSX-DRMG
  • Platform?: Steam (PC)
  • Game-mode?: Only in Time Trial, Multiplayer and Grand Prix Mode 
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here: League Racing with about 10 People.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?: No 
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard: 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried: Restarting Game, Re-installing Game, Verifying file integrity, Trying to start the game with only some savefiles.
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible: Im sorry to say i dont know how to replicate but it just happen sometime but i cant say exactly when it happened.

I hope I can help.

728876292_F12021SainzCorruptedSaves.zip DxDiag.txt

@BarryBL 

My driver profile has selected its self as Carlos Sainz and has locked his details over my driver profile. No matter what I change the avatar to it keeps changing back to Sainz. Now any online mode I do I am stuck as Carlos. Hey its a cool glitch but getting a bit annoying now 

No report code as there isn't one in driver profile settings or home menu.

Xbox One

Multilayer, time trial and driver profile 

Only myself who has the issue 

This problem happened a few weeks ago when I went in a multilayer social play race with friends. In this race a retired and quit to menu. To then discover my character and avatar had locked as Carlos sainz as I had chose his car to drive in the online race.

I emailed you guys for weeks and I've had no help. And even worse you have no phone number.

20210802_184637.thumb.jpg.9380ba29de488ae429888592930913da.jpg6f66280f-2201-4a06-980d-8ea3b3f2ca24.thumb.png.98082a631e60b3fd9367b258dc133a73.png809babfb-2adc-431c-a828-08a44b7a46b9.thumb.png.44a161ad6f994c56f27ac131d69b6d8f.png20210802_184553.thumb.jpg.52d23e58d6f6d097ca0e8ea04358ddb6.jpg

Edited by finnjbs03
To make sure it's noticed
9 hours ago, finnjbs03 said:

My driver profile has selected its self as Carlos Sainz and has locked his details over my driver profile. No matter what I change the avatar to it keeps changing back to Sainz. Now any online mode I do I am stuck as Carlos. Hey its a cool glitch but getting a bit annoying now 

No report code as there isn't one in driver profile settings or home menu.

Xbox One
Multilayer, time trial and driver profile 

Only myself who has the issue 

This problem happened a few weeks ago when I went in a multilayer social play race with friends. In this race a retired and quit to menu. To then discover my character and avatar had locked as Carlos sainz as I had chose his car to drive in the online race.

I emailed you guys for weeks and I've had no help. And even worse you have no phone number.

It's really not only you, help if you can by searching the forum, posting in the correct location and offering a save game as that's where the situation is at present, thanks.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:58 PM, BarryBL said:

HI everyone, 

We need some savegame files (including MyTeam) of users affected. We can only recieve saves from PS5 and PC. How to do so is below:

PC:

·         Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

·         Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)

·         Right click on the 1134570 folder (this is your F1 2021 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder

·         Make sure you add this to your completed bug report

PS4/5

·         Insert a USB drive into your console

·         Go to Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data In System Storage, Copy to USB Storage.

·         Select your F1 2021 save and copy it to the USB.

·         Remove the USB and put it in to a PC.

·         Compress the PS4/5 folder to a zip file

·         Save the information to your Desktop, keep the file name as is.

I am receiving the same problem with the sainz glitch how do u create a save file on xbox? @BarryBL

• Driver profile is locked as Carlos Sainz but only online and time trial
  • KSXR-BERT-PCJX-GCEG
  • XBOX ONE 
  • TIME TRIAL AND MULTIPLAYER 
  • When originally effected it was in social play with 3 drivers and 1 Spectator
  • No 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried?Please list everything you tried.
  • I tried changing the character detail in driver profile however when I do this the game reverts back to Carlos sainz 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.
  • join a private social play lobby. Select Carlos sainz car.
  • quit the lobby to main menu 
  • then driver profile had changed.

BC153B81-5527-4E7A-A5CE-E9B42A3F186C.png

0C2E81D5-1D80-4CC4-A444-C9549F46662E.png

cant give you save games as this was my final straw game officially deleted every single game mode is bugged and broken garbage i spend more time trying to find fixes and repairs then i do actually playing the game and that is wrong on so many levels codemasters dont give a **** about this game or the customers that buy it 

how to fix turn off cloud save find save location mine is here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata locate folder 1134570 move to new location or delete then verify integrity through steam and launch game (this will erase EVERYTHING except podium points and unlocks) no more sainz until you catch another virus only fix i have found

On 8/2/2021 at 2:54 AM, steviejay69 said:

Nothing in the dxdiag to suggest any issues. I would advise a Windows reinstallation.

or you could follow moderators advise and hard erase your entire PC even though it effects PC XBOX and PS

Edited by TwistedWays
added effected consoles
On 8/5/2021 at 8:58 AM, BarryBL said:

HI everyone, 

We need some savegame files (including MyTeam) of users affected. We can only recieve saves from PS5 and PC. How to do so is below:

PC:

·         Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

·         Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)

·         Right click on the 1134570 folder (this is your F1 2021 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder

PS4/5

·         Insert a USB drive into your console

·         Go to Settings, Application Saved Data Management, Saved Data In System Storage, Copy to USB Storage.

·         Select your F1 2021 save and copy it to the USB.

·         Remove the USB and put it in to a PC.

·         Compress the PS4/5 folder to a zip file

·         Save the information to your Desktop, keep the file name as is.

It is now September 2nd 2021 I got this glitch yesterday after i chose the Sainz seat in an open lobby, im not a fan of sainz in general and forcing me to play as him doesnt make me happy either, knowing this glitch has been happening since launch and manages to affect me almost 2 months later is sad. Im begging for a fix bc i really am not enjoying my own countrys rep my own car number and my own character, its quite frustrating
I put my file below like youd like but at this rate others have done this already and feels like its done nothing so im doubting this bug will be fixed before the "new tracks" that are "supposedly" possibly out this month but i doubt that too

1134570.zip

if you play online you risk catching the carlos sainz virus its like herpies once you catch it you have it for life one of many game breaking bugs from this quality title release from codemasters only fix sadly is the nuclear option of erase EVERYTHING like i explained above

My Driver Profile on Steam keeps changing to Sainz as well, has been for a few weeks. If I try to adjust my avatar, number, or nationality, it will change back to Carlos Sainz before I even get to the next screen. Seeing that there are a bunch of us experiencing the same problem, just going to wait til CodeMasters fixes it I guess.

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

Short update here.

We currently have a fix in place for this and it is in our testing phase. At the moment, there is no ETA, and testing times can vary, but we currently aiming for Patch 1.11 on this. This is, as always, subject to change.

• Thanks 2

Hello,

Im not sure if this is an issue anyone else is having but when I try to change my driver profile it keeps changing me back to Carlos Sainz, My avatar is his face scan, my number keeps getting changed back to number 55 and my country/region keeps getting changed back to Spanish. This only happens on the Ps5 version of the game and has been like this for a couple months now. I’m not too sure if there is a fix for this but hopefully there is cause I’m a bit tired of being Carlos Sainz. My Psn is Hajjerino, thank you. 

image.jpg

image.jpg