Jump to content Jump to content

My Driver is now Sainz? - NEEDING SAVE GAMES


Recommended Posts

damn it i caught the carlos sainz virus AGAIN after hard deleting everything this is getting really really old its such a stupid bug not sure why it bothers me so much maybe if it was a driver i liked i wouldnt care codemasters stop spreading your STD's

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here I am months later and this is STILL effecting my game. Even after multiple patches. It may not bother some but fir me it’s very frustrating. Even in multiplayer my name changes from Sainz to my name yet my flag and driver number are still unable to be fixed. So now everyone tries to speak Spanish to me online and I’m from California. Fun times. 
 

edit: playing on PC through steam and even tried through Xbox app with sane issue  

4CFD3F6D-4EF9-4B79-AE68-E74ECB5C8D96.jpeg

Edited by BadWallaby
Link to post
Share on other sites

this issue has been here since launch we have been promised a fix for months now and every few weeks barry comes on here and pushes it back 1-2 updates so at this rate im guessing never @Sonic6L every year the quality of the game gets worse we are still experiencing bugs from 2018 with nothing but empty promises on a fix for issues years old 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TwistedWays said:

this issue has been here since launch we have been promised a fix for months now and every few weeks barry comes on here and pushes it back 1-2 updates so at this rate im guessing never @Sonic6L every year the quality of the game gets worse we are still experiencing bugs from 2018 with nothing but empty promises on a fix for issues years old 

Thanks for the response and fully agree. No point even playing MyTeam anymore with this issue. As I've said previously, I am seriously concerned that F1 2022 will get even worse now that EA owns CM. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2021 at 1:01 AM, BadWallaby said:

Here I am months later and this is STILL effecting my game. Even after multiple patches. It may not bother some but fir me it’s very frustrating. Even in multiplayer my name changes from Sainz to my name yet my flag and driver number are still unable to be fixed. So now everyone tries to speak Spanish to me online and I’m from California. Fun times. 
 

edit: playing on PC through steam and even tried through Xbox app with sane issue  

4CFD3F6D-4EF9-4B79-AE68-E74ECB5C8D96.jpeg

I feel your pain with this. I change my flag back before every multiplayer session. However if you can't connect to a lobby, or get the 'contacting online servers' screen freeze and have to reset game, suddenly you are Spanish again! So sick of it man. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Whiskeyjack11 said:

I feel your pain with this. I change my flag back before every multiplayer session. However if you can't connect to a lobby, or get the 'contacting online servers' screen freeze and have to reset game, suddenly you are Spanish again! So sick of it man. 

I wonder if that somehow is causing an issue with connectivity? I have had the same connection issue the last two days when trying to play online or even check my podium pass! Luckily I’ve already reached prestige 5 (yes no life sim pleb 😆) so I don’t have to check it often but I didn’t know how bad this issue was until I had to research wth was going on 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully there’s a fix but apparently it’s been going on since launch! I didn’t know that either 😶 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2021 at 4:02 PM, BadWallaby said:

I wonder if that somehow is causing an issue with connectivity? I have had the same connection issue the last two days when trying to play online or even check my podium pass! Luckily I’ve already reached prestige 5 (yes no life sim pleb 😆) so I don’t have to check it often but I didn’t know how bad this issue was until I had to research wth was going on 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully there’s a fix but apparently it’s been going on since launch! I didn’t know that either 😶 

The supposed fix is coming in patch 1.12. Quite sad it's taking this long to resolve this issue. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Issue fixed for me now with latest patch. 

What happens to our Time Trial times on the leaderboard that we did under the SAINZ player. Are they lost or are they kept on the leaderboard @BarryBL

No issue for me if they're lost as I'm hardly a top 10 player, but intrigued. 

Edited by Sonic6L
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...