Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 • Share your Photos!

Screens looks very nice but in move isnt that nice bcs of terrible temporal AA 🙁 i hate it bcs blur and ghost everything

PS sorry for off topic

Edited by Neomo
  • Disagree 1

Bazonga AI (90%) doing what bazonga AI must do - rain in Canada, me (in front) and Ricciardo battling it out over P18 or sumsuch, early in the race lap 5 or sumsuch. See the photo, you cant clearlier state that this corner (turn 3 btw) is yours, I guess. Not so for the McLaren, who goes all 4 wheels outside the circuit (strict track limits in place here) to hit my rear inner wheel and send me into a 180 degree spin. He does not damage his car doing it, he does not receive a penalty. Comeon stewards, are you guys making tea or what? See the picture, be the judge:

What in the world is this Honey Badger doing there?

F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.21 - 21.12.52.25.jpg

Edited by Schneehase
deleted 2nd picture...
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

Bazonga AI (90%) doing what bazonga AI must do - rain in Canada, me (in front) and Ricciardo battling it out over P18 or sumsuch, early in the race turn 5 or sumsuch. See the photo, you cant clearlier state that this corner (turn 3 btw) is yours, I guess. Not so for the McLaren, who goes all 4 wheels outside the circuit (strict track limits in place here) to hit my rear inner wheel and send me into a 180 degree spin. He does not damage his car doing it, he does not receive a penalty. Comeon stewards, are you guys making tea or what? See the picture, be the judge:

F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.21 - 20.51.32.07.jpg

What in the world is this Honey Badger doing there?

F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.21 - 21.12.52.25.jpg

I thought you were supposed to be playing Pastor. Complaining to the stewards, sheesh, The Mal would have stuck him in the wall. 

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

I thought you were supposed to be playing Pastor. Complaining to the stewards, sheesh, The Mal would have stuck him in the wall. 

This is the Mal... right there in his Lotus Renault hence the colors man! PLUS I can prove it, he gave an interview post race (sorry for OT here):

2015 Hungary - Post-Race: BBC Pastor Maldonado - YouTube

Edited by Schneehase

I just caught something going into the Austria hairpin where it looked like the trees would go on forever but I don't think I'm clever enough to capture it in a screen unfortunately

E62EGmRX0AQuUzm.thumb.jpg.ab36ac903a37602ba6b9f3aa315b71f3.jpg

23 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

E A 

SPORTS

"must have forgotten something"

I'm not sensitive about such bugs, it's nothing game breaking. The race was fun, I finished fifth.
i can laugh about such things 😄