Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 • Share your Photos!

On 7/21/2021 at 8:10 PM, Schneehase said:

Bazonga AI (90%) doing what bazonga AI must do - rain in Canada, me (in front) and Ricciardo battling it out over P18 or sumsuch, early in the race lap 5 or sumsuch. See the photo, you cant clearlier state that this corner (turn 3 btw) is yours, I guess. Not so for the McLaren, who goes all 4 wheels outside the circuit (strict track limits in place here) to hit my rear inner wheel and send me into a 180 degree spin. He does not damage his car doing it, he does not receive a penalty. Comeon stewards, are you guys making tea or what? See the picture, be the judge:

What in the world is this Honey Badger doing there?

F1 2021 Screenshot 2021.07.21 - 21.12.52.25.jpg

Could have been an even better picture if the game didn't put massive rain spots on the lens in photo mode, resulting in the massive blurry area in centre. They need to give the option to remove or just disable those lens spots it all together 

• Social Media & Community Team

My Hungary shots are starting to go out now, keep an eye on Twitter over the weekend, some of the teams might share them.

image.png

• Like 2

The one problem I have in taking screenshots is that I am on PC, NOT console. I have all my buttons assigned to my T300 wheel.

I can for the life of me not figure out how to move the camera from side to side... I can move it up and down but not from left to right..I can not find anywhere in the control setup menu about assigning buttons for this. I can not figure out how to assign the camera to go forward / back / left and right. Can someone help me please?

Edited by AnthonyLee59
adding to it.
On 7/18/2021 at 9:27 PM, PJTierney said:

If anyone needs help taking screens I did a guide on all the settings here.

I've been taking hundreds of official screens for both 2020 and 2021, learned a few things along the way 🙂 

Thank you.. I am trying to make screenshots but am unable to work out how to assign buttons to move the camera forward / back and left and right. I am using a Thrustmaster T300 wheel and do not know how to assign the buttons for this movement...can you help please?

SO here is my problem.. I seem to be unable to map ANY button to ANY arrows that might make use of the highlighted section in the screenshot. I try to map arrow keys but it says I am unable to map them to a controller or anything that has a preset setting. (or something like that) I have tried to use the up down left right arrows on my keyboard (doesnt work) tried mapping them to my d-pad directional buttons on my T300 wheel..nothing. Can anyone help with this please? I am on PC.

screen.jpg

Edited by AnthonyLee59
16 minutes ago, AnthonyLee59 said:

That does not help me be able to take screenshots on my PC..please see my above post on why I am unable to take screenshots.

Mmhh have you got a controller? I Always use my Xbox controller because with both wheel and keyboard I cannot move in the photomode too

Edited by Capi64 SR
1 minute ago, Capi64 SR said:

Mmhh have you got a controller? I Always use my Xbox one because with both wheel and keyboard I cannot move in the photomode too

Im on PC with a wheel. Why would I need a controller? Oh! wait...TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS!! lol I must have one somewhere..I have 6 kids with consoles.