Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 • Share your Photos!

• Social Media & Community Team
8 hours ago, alon11esp said:

🤗❤️

F1_2021_20210824231454.jpg

Solid composition. By showing the apex of the turn your eye flows from the Red Bull to the car ahead 🙂 

On 8/30/2021 at 1:02 PM, PJTierney said:

@Alastre Some of those look like CGI cutscenes 🙂 

I'm guessing there's a little bit of Photoshop afterwards?

Hi! 🙂

Actually not at all, it's just game screen using ingame photo options but taken with reshade! The rainy one from the cockpit it's leterraly STAMP and CTRL+V in paint while playing recored video on Windows! 😄 I use TrackIr for driving...Here's some video I've made (the base rashed isn't mine I've tweaked it for my own taste!)!

Edited by Alastre
  • Like 1
On 7/16/2021 at 11:15 AM, FTBuzzard said:

A different car ☺️

E6aC5ZlWYAAuVdB.jpg

This should be a new key feature in f1 2022. Career mode as a safety car driver, for sure!!

Where you begin the season driving for the medical car, then get an offer for the safety car and **** off Lewis as you never exceed 200 km/h.

• Like 1
  • Social Media & Community Team
27 minutes ago, Pdexter said:

This should be a new key feature in f1 2022. Career mode as a safety car driver, for sure!!

Where you begin the season driving for the medical car, then get an offer for the safety car and **** off Lewis as you never exceed 200 km/h.

And then it starts raining at Spa and you're at the end of the pitlane going "my time has arrived".

• Agree 1

Mazepin in action at Portimao😄

Thank you so much for the great work with Portimao, Codemasters. The wait was worth it and sometimes it's better to be patient and have the content in the best possible way, obviously there are many things to improve, but when things are done well, you have to recognize it. Now to wait for Imola and Jeddah 😊❤️

F1® 2021_20210913233127.jpg

• Like 1