Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 • Share your Photos!

37 minutes ago, Capi64 SR said:

the only mod is the mission winnow skin for the SF21

Would you be so kind to link me to this mod you are using? I take it that is not allowed here and i do not want to spoil this thread, maybe can send as a private forum message? Thank you so much!

I would also be keen to learn how your screeshots get this strong blur motion effect, since you are not p-shopping these? All this is being done with the in game photo snapper? If so, any special settings that give a blur that strong and "blended"?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

Would you be so kind to link me to this mod you are using? I take it that is not allowed here and i do not want to spoil this thread, maybe can send as a private forum message? Thank you so much!

I would also be keen to learn how your screeshots get this strong blur motion effect, since you are not p-shopping these? All this is being done with the in game photo snapper? If so, any special settings that give a blur that strong and "blended"?

just sent you a pm

• Thanks 1
  • Social Media & Community Team

@Capi64 SR Those are good shots 🙂 

The thing you got particularly right in my opinion is the colour/vibrance. It may be a bit too high in places but the pictures really do pop.

The shutter speed might be a teeny bit off in a few but if you're going for that sensatioj of speed then they're fine. I like to use 1/250 and 1/500 mostly.

Other than that, the cars could fill the frame a little more (just zoom in a bit) and some of the tilt angles are a little too dramatic but overall great pics.

• Thanks 1