Jump to content Jump to content

I have a problem with my Thrustmaster t500rs . When i plug it in the ps5 it calibrates Just fine. But when i start the new f1 game it doenst sync or calibrates like with f1 2020. Please help,  i hate racing with the controller and that is not why i have a wheel ofcourse 

Same issue also with me.

With that workaround using ps4 version it works, wheel is detected and calibrated instantly and in the definitions more wheels appear on the list to be chosen. The same doesnt occur on ps5, just the wireless controller.

Lets hope this is fixed :(

Hi Guys, it's normal as the T500 base is not compatible with PS5 Games = you can use the T500 on PS5 but only with PS4 Games.

Only these Thrustmaster Bases are compatible with PS5 Games : T-GT / T300 / T150 / T80.

Okay but that is ******* weird that  the new version t500 is not compatible en t300 does. It was sold to me that the t500 also would work on the ps5 . Not very happy why else a ps5 if you can not live the full experiance of it . But thnx for the feedback 

Few months ago Thrustmaster said that T500 was not compatible with the next gen console, the only steering wheel working on PS5 were T300RS and F1 addon, T150, T80 and T'GT.  It is possible that in the future an update can be released.

Hi guys, is someone try upgrade t500 with new firmware ver.47 (it's new) availeble on Thrustmaster site ? Maybe then the wheel will work on PS5 ?

Edited by Strgo

Yeah, it seems like the Ps5 version of the game doesn't recognize the wheel. Even though it is listed as a compatible wheel. I've also reported this and had no response. Hopefully they sort it out. Otherwise I just bought a Ps5 for nothing. 

Any  news about an update for T500 wheel ?

I'm very disappointed that i can't play to F1 2021 with my T500 on my PS5.

I'm thinking to resell my game, for me it's impossible to play with the wireless controller

• Agree 3
On 8/4/2021 at 4:40 PM, julianf694 said:

Any  news about an update for T500 wheel ?

I'm very disappointed that i can't play to F1 2021 with my T500 on my PS5.

I'm thinking to resell my game, for me it's impossible to play with the wireless controller

I think it’s absolutely Disgusting that it says the T500 is compatible but it does not work with the F1 2021 I have been a true out and out Thrustmaster and I’m let down it’s bull **** 

Its not the fault of thrustmaster,  it works on the ps5 but only the game f1 2021 doenst accept it, the ps4 version on the ps5 does  . So codemasters ****** up and need to change it so whe can play the ps5 version on the ps5 like its ment to

• Agree 2